Usa today contest could win 1 of 5 Limited Edition Halo Wars

[quote name='Shady3011']This is a contest for the game.[/quote]

Limited Edition, that means it's a contest for a shiny disc and a map code!

[quote name='georox']Limited Edition, that means it's a contest for a shiny disc and a map code![/quote]

Is that the one for Halo 3? I honestly could care less. I'd give it to you if I had won, but I got a nice you lose e-mail from them just now.

[quote name='Shady3011']I got a nice you lose e-mail from them just now.[/quote]
That was pretty sneaky of them... I was expecting an email if I won, but figured I wouldn't hear anything if I lost. Imagine my disappointment when I opened their messaged titled "Halo Wars Limited Edition Giveaway" only to find a better luck next time pitch. :bomb:

*And yes, Shady, the map code georox is referring to is the one for the new Mythic Maps in Halo 3. Wouldn't have minded scoring one of those myself.

[quote name='Pirate331']That was pretty sneaky of them... I was expecting an email if I won, but figured I wouldn't hear anything if I lost. Imagine my disappointment when I opened their messaged titled "Halo Wars Limited Edition Giveaway" only to find a better luck next time pitch. :bomb:[/quote]

My eyes boiled over with rage, then I snapped out of it. At least they told us we lost. I hate not knowing for weeks on end.

[quote name='Shady3011']Is that the one for Halo 3? I honestly could care less. I'd give it to you if I had won, but I got a nice you lose e-mail from them just now.[/quote]
It's worth about $30-40 on eBay, so that'd be something really awesome to just give away (if you had won).

I got excited when I saw an email, but it was just them telling me I wasn't cool enough to win. Way to rub it in.

YEAH, didnt feel good...V_V

bread's done
Back