USATODAY Contest - Win a copy of the new xbox live

[quote name='gordojones88']They've already reached 14 million sign-ups.[/quote]

Yikes looks like I'm out of it then, I just signed up hoping I'd get in....I guess not lol.

yea i doubt there were 14 million people that signed up. i bet you half of the live community didnt even find the site, let alone sign up for it

[quote name='dodgeme']Update: The main guy in charge Mike said that anyone that registered before 11:00 PM EST should be in.[/QUOTE]
I hope this is true. I definitely registered before that :bouncy:

[quote name='dodgeme']Update: The main guy in charge Mike said that anyone that registered before 11:00 PM EST should be in.[/quote]

Nice :applause:

There sending out confirmation emails in teirs so the other end by 250 will be last. I havent gotten mine yet either but they predict by tonight we should possibly get it. If not for sure tmrw.

Maybe the confirmation email is only for the people who didn't give all their info in their original email to USA Today.

The people who received a confirmation email, did you give them all the info (Gamertag, serial number, console ID) when you signed up for the program?

It's a trainwreck on the site mike basically said. He said some people are getting theirs and others arn't. So basically hold tight and we'll all know whos in soon enough. I didn't get my email and ive been registered before a bit of people.

[quote name='RtG Assassin']I was like the 3rd person here to register. GAY![/quote]

You registered 1.5 hours after it was posted. You were definitely not the third person from here to register, because I saw the post minutes after it was made and was the 4th person to post that they registered... a full hour before you said you registered. This doesn't even include prolly 100 people that registered and didn't post about it.

This is also assuming you are on Eastern time.

4.5 days really isn't that long of a wait. I just wanted to get in early because I can imagine how bad the server load is going to be when it hits.

I didn't register with USA Today, but I got an email that said the following:

The Xbox 360 Fall Flash update will be available to you by 2pm PST on November 14th (5pm EST on November 14th, 10pm GMT on November 14th).

I have to turn on my xbox and see what's up now. I don't even remember registering for anything.

[quote name='MidValley']I just downloaded it so it might be up for some others as well[/quote]

did they send it to you over xbox live? I have yet to receive mine

bread's done
Back