USB end to a wired 360 controller...

souleman96

CAGiversary!
Feedback
41 (100%)
I am sure I am not the only one who has had this problem but the detachable USB end of my GH II explorer guitar seems to have up and wandered off. One EB employee said that he had no idea where to get them but someone here has to know. Thanks for any help.

Soule

Welcome to my world. I ended up buying a controller extension on eBay for $8. Or you can buy another wired controller or some sort (like a racing wheel), and use the end for both controllers. (What are the chances that you'll be using a racing wheel and guitar at the same time?)

[quote name='Access_Denied']Welcome to my world. I ended up buying a controller extension on eBay for $8. Or you can buy another wired controller or some sort (like a racing wheel), and use the end for both controllers. (What are the chances that you'll be using a racing wheel and guitar at the same time?)[/QUOTE]
That's what I did. I just switch off the end between my guitar and racing wheel. I just hope they don't make a game in which you play guitar while driving because I'm screwed if they do

bread's done
Back