Use my GCU 20% off from Best Buy

[quote name='darkhelmet41290']A bit new at this, but do these have the GAME with them? Is that what complete means?[/QUOTE]

If it says "complete with game" beside it, it means it comes with the game. :)

[quote name='dv8mad']Possibly interested in your B2G1. Are you going to be adding prices?[/QUOTE]

I don't have prices at this time. I am accepting offers.

Did your last package arrive okay? I haven't heard anything. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='sgand']I don't have prices at this time. I am accepting offers.

Did your last package arrive okay? I haven't heard anything. :)[/QUOTE]

Probably! I usually have stuff forwarded to me from the U.S. in a huge batch, so I haven't received it yet.

Does the
iconps3.gif
Marvel Vs Capcom 3 steelbook include the slipcover and the CE comic that came with it?

[quote name='aptanor']Does the
iconps3.gif
Marvel Vs Capcom 3 steelbook include the slipcover and the CE comic that came with it?[/QUOTE]

Yes it does.

One other question does Cursed mountain have the inserts, and do you have any idea if the Cursed Mountain CE had a different disk than the regular version, or could I just pick up a vanilla disk to complete it?

[quote name='aptanor']One other question does Cursed mountain have the inserts, and do you have any idea if the Cursed Mountain CE had a different disk than the regular version, or could I just pick up a vanilla disk to complete it?[/QUOTE]

From what I remember, the manual and disc were the same as the vanilla version. I actually got rid of them as a disc and manual set from the vanilla version.

bread's done
Back