Use NES & SNES controllers on your Wii.

captaincold

CAGiversary!
Feedback
18 (100%)
Don't know if this has been posted yet:
http://www.retrousb.com/wii.html

"Shipping Jan 2007: Add a NES port to your Wii! Use your finger memory and your own NES controller to play Virtual Console games. Authentic gameplay unmatched with other controllers. Get 2 or more RetroPorts to play multiplayer games with friends. Plugs directly into the GameCube ports on your Wii."

"Shipping Q1 2007: Add a SNES port to your Wii! Use your own SNES controller to play Virtual Console games the way it was originally designed. Authentic gameplay unmatched with other controllers. Get 2 or more RetroPorts to play multiplayer games with friends."

Someone tell these fuckers to get on making a VC controller adapter for Gamecube games.

It has all the necessary buttons AND the digital click on the shoulder buttons. How hard could it be?

I mean it honestly looks like that was the point the whole goddamn time.

[quote name='zewone']Hopefully they work. How can they possible be testing them if the USB ports don't function ATM?[/quote]
you gotta read that first paragraph..

it says they use the gamecube ports.

needs to fix his pics if that's really true.

Cool, but, let's get something to plug into the wiimote so we have have wireless retropad action.

I'm actually really surprised Nintendo didn't just kick up at least a limited production of authentic N64, SNES, and NES controllers to plug into the Wiimote. Sell them only online to the (stupidly) nerdy masses (myself included). It'd be great! ;)

bread's done
Back