Used 20GB XB HD...HOW MUCH? Any clearance going on for this?

Honestly, I think that Microsoft charges WAY too much for one of these.
Anyway, I just saw them at a local Target on Clearance for $70. I still think that that's too much - they shouldn't cost more than $50 new, and I wouldn't pay more than $40 for a used one.

[quote name='Malik112099']why dont you check the kmart clearance thread buddy? B&M prices for a 20gb is $25 if you can find it...sooooo...used i would only pay $10 especially since the 60gb replaced the 20gb

they are also cheap at toys r us and sears[/quote]

do you have one for sale?

[quote name='iRandom']do you have one for sale?[/quote]

nope..sold/traded both my extras...do a little footwork and between ebay, craigslist, clearance threads and tradelists you should be able to find one without a problem

[quote name='Malik112099']nope..sold/traded both my extras...do a little footwork and between ebay, craigslist, clearance threads and tradelists you should be able to find one without a problem[/quote]

how much did you sell each one?

and thanks

[quote name='iRandom']how much did you sell each one?

and thanks[/quote]

this was a few months ago...i traded one for a brand new game and the other i returned elsewhere for $100 in store credit (i know, for shame)

[quote name='phoenicks']Honestly, I think that Microsoft charges WAY too much for one of these.
Anyway, I just saw them at a local Target on Clearance for $70. I still think that that's too much - they shouldn't cost more than $50 new, and I wouldn't pay more than $40 for a used one.[/quote]

MS charges way too much for many of their accessories. $100 for the wireless adapter? Please. At least, with that, there are alternatives.

whoa...that's a great price...well the reason why I'm asking is because this guy wants to sell his for $30. At first I'm like 'that's a pretty good deal' but then, being the CAGer that I am, I decided to check here first and see if this is the current asking price per se for this item...guess not

so thanks to you all for the help

bread's done
Back