Used 360 Deals at GameFly: Golden Axe $10, Stormrise $13, Rapala Fishing '09 $15

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Should be going live around 12:00AM Cali time.
All are used, but complete. Free shipping.

:360: Golden Axe $9.99
:360: Stormrise $12.99
:360: Rapala Fishing Frenzy 2009 $14.99

Yeah...I might have to bite on a $10 Golden Axe. How is Game Fly for buying games? I realize they ship out only the disc for rentals. But I assume you get everything else when purchasing? Guarantee?

EDIT: Didn't mean to put new in there. I must have still been asleep this morning when I posted that.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='webdoggy']Yeah...I might have to bite on a $10 Golden Axe. How is Game Fly for buying new games? I realize they ship out only the disc for rentals. But I assume you get everything else when purchasing? Guarantee?[/QUOTE]
The manual and case come with game when you buy it.I think they are unused too.Ive had good luck with games being in good condition but Ive heard others say they've got some beatup discs.Not sure about guarantee.

[quote name='webdoggy']Yeah...I might have to bite on a $10 Golden Axe. How is Game Fly for buying new games? I realize they ship out only the disc for rentals. But I assume you get everything else when purchasing? Guarantee?[/QUOTE]

I don't think they sell new games, but I believe the cases and instructions are new with the game being like new. I got prince of persia is amazing condition for $9.99 a few weeks ago and the game itself was like new condition. and yes you get the case and instructions guaranteed.

[quote name='mahyar1']Even $10 is too much for Golden Axe. I think it's one of the worst 360 games, I've seen.[/QUOTE]

Really? I thought it was alright. And plus I love the nostalgia of seeing a favorite classic of mine get updated. Then again, I also really enjoyed Conan. haha. For those that are interested and didn't get in when GS had these brand new for $10, I say take the chance, it might surprise you.

I picked up Golden Axe for 5$ during the Hollywood Video sale and it was just barely worth that price.

$10 might be a little steep.

If you're really into hack n' slash games then go for it, but don't expect much.

[quote name='Eldredpe']I picked up Golden Axe for 5$ during the Hollywood Video sale and it was just barely worth that price.

$10 might be a little steep.

If you're really into hack n' slash games then go for it, but don't expect much.[/QUOTE]

See, that's the thing, I LOVE hack and slash games. Wet was awesome, Eat Lead was awesome, some of my favorite games on the system are hack and slash games, or shoot em ups.

Golden Axe is meh- nothing like the originals. 10 bucks shipped would be worth it i suppose, but 10+shipping kills it. Played it for a couple hours then just got tired of it

bread's done
Back