Used Anime Dvds as low as 5 dollars at Animecastle.com

metrokard

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
animecastle.com/c-25126-used.aspx
got alot of good stuff on here plus some out of print stuff...and some figures for cheap...like euraka 7 season 1 for 30 and heat guy j series for 20 plus im adding new stuff everyday.

Definitely checking this out. What sort of guarantee is there with used stuff? Will it come with the original packaging?

When you say that you're adding new stuff... are you a part of AnimeCastle? If so, do you, by any chance, have Volume 4 of My Otome used? I've been trying to find it everywhere for a half reasonable price.

Shipping is sort of killer, and a $75 order is a bit steep for free shipping.

people trade in stuff all the time lately ive been getting alot of dvd trades so you might get lucky and genpirate what items were you talking about that was to expenisve...i might be able to make it lower with talks with the boss.

i do get adult titles every now and again...i actually got some more stuff yesterday...the entire series of kenshin and the ova collection plus some rare stuff like mami guns and g-force ova collecetion. i threw cheapyd a e-mail see how he reacts

well adult titles usually go very fast...since everyone loves cheap hentai...i had one guy who actually came buy the store recently and picked up almost all my adult stuff for 5 bucks a pop... Some times you got to be a little fast on the draw.

bread's done
Back