Used Apple HP Ipod 20g 4th Gen

godmike007

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I have a used 4th Gen Apple HP Ipod with 20g of space. Slightly scratched on the screen and back, but otherwise works like a charm. Includes power adaptor and connector cables.

Looking to get rid of this as I've upgraded, but don't know what the average price is for one of these used. Anybody interested in it for $125? Free shipping.

Thanks!

And for feedback, check my ebay account: Thedonpacino

A refurbished iPod 20 gb with non color display goes for $169.00 at the Apple Store. However because yours comes with absolutely no warranty (i think), then it probably should go for a little less. Also a refurbished video ipod 30 gb goes for $199.00, so just $30 more gives the lastest ipod (color screen, video, pictures, +10 gb more) in the market and thus would make the $169.00 price point for you ipod make even more less sense. So I think the value of your ipod is max $150.

My 20 gig Inoi MP3 player which is downright awesome was $100 after rebate and was at $130 without it. Why get a shitpod for such high prices?

[quote name='n25philly']My 20 gig Inoi MP3 player which is downright awesome was $100 after rebate and was at $130 without it. Why get a shitpod for such high prices?[/QUOTE]

Nobody wants an iPod. That's why Inoi dominates the MP3 player market, and Apple's backing out of the business because they're losing money.

Oh wait, never mind.

bread's done
Back