USED copy of the darkness 10 at gamestop or online

I love this game SO much. It's totally underrated. I own it for both the 360 and PS3 and have no regrets at all buying it. $10 dollars is a steal...

its in the ads can u get a link for me i'm on my ps3

Oh, I totally agree. There is tons to love in this game. I played all the way through it in just a few sittings. I NEVER do that. One of the most under-rated games to come along in a while.

There are little things like the way you can watch the hammers on the pistols go back as you squeeze the triggers on the controllers. There is actually a point you have to pull them past for the guns to fire (hard to explain here). The moral of the story: I love it and it's worth every penny of $10!

LMAO! I'm loving the fact that you post a thread with a deal and then ask someone else to provide the link for you. YOU WIN!

There is way too much phail here....

1st - gamestop.com has no used or new copies of The darkness on the website

2nd - The flyer plainly says used NOT new

$10 at my Wal-mart brand new. They had like 20+ copies for over a month and now they are down to 10 or so. I am waiting to see if it drops any more... (thats how I got Resident evil trilogy for $5).

[quote name='arnoldhead']And what's wrong with it?[/quote]

I asked him that about 5 times in threads and he never says. It looks like it is dead.

[quote name='arnoldhead']What kind of dog is that? And what's wrong with it?[/QUOTE]

looks like a boston terrier... the problem with it is that it's just a little bit racist.

How is there no tax with an EDGE card?

If you pay with credit from an EDGE card, you might not pay tax on it depending on your state laws.

If you just use an EDGE card with another payment form, you WILL be charged tax.

I didn't really like the demo of the game, but after seeing the ending on youtube, it kind of interest me. Is this for the 360 too?

[quote name='zenintrude']looks like a boston terrier... the problem with it is that it's just a little bit racist.[/quote]
EVERYONE's a little bit racist.

[quote name='manthing']How is there no tax with an EDGE card?

If you pay with credit from an EDGE card, you might not pay tax on it depending on your state laws.

If you just use an EDGE card with another payment form, you WILL be charged tax.[/QUOTE]

Yeah. Around here though they only charge tax on the part that's not being paid with credit. It's pretty cool.

Or maybe the OP meant if you use the Edge Card it cancels out tax with what you save?

[quote name='zenintrude']looks like a boston terrier... the problem with it is that it's just a little bit racist.[/quote]

[quote name='shoe478']I asked him that about 5 times in threads and he never says. It looks like it is dead.[/quote]
It does look a little bit dead, but how do you know when a dog is racist? Something to ponder while you're out not getting in on this deal.

[quote name='Armor42']$5 NEW @ fred meyer in portland OR[/quote]
Care to ship me a copy for $10? :bouncy:

BTW Gamestop doesn't have it online for PS3 so the title is still wrong.

Dangit, I was just in Gamestop picking up a game for a friend's birthday. I would have definitely grabbed this for my PS3 at that price. I rented it and never got a chance to finish it. This game is definitely worth it to hear Mike Patton's creepy voiceover as the Darkness!

[quote name='oasisboy']$10 at my Wal-mart brand new. They had like 20+ copies for over a month and now they are down to 10 or so. I am waiting to see if it drops any more... (thats how I got Resident evil trilogy for $5).[/QUOTE]

Were they marked as $20 or $10? my Walmart has 1 left but it says $19.95 and I didn't search for someone to scan it.

bread's done
Back