used dvd's as low as 5 dollars a pop

Very upsetting thread. Perhaps change the title to reflect that it's anime? I was quite interested to check out some cheap dvds, then saw it's only anime crap.

[quote name='Invader Bugs']Very upsetting thread. Perhaps change the title to reflect that it's anime? I was quite interested to check out some cheap dvds, then saw it's only anime crap.[/QUOTE]

they sell more than just anime. not a lot but it is there

[quote name='Invader Bugs']Very upsetting thread. Perhaps change the title to reflect that it's anime? I was quite interested to check out some cheap dvds, then saw it's only anime crap.[/QUOTE]

upsetting??? wow, get a life

While the OP did a terrible job creating this thread (especially the title), this is not the way to react.

You were actually interested to pay $5 & up for used, non-anime DVDs? $5 seems like a premium for non-anime and non-foreign DVDs, but I guess its a good price for new releases if you haven't moved onto blu-ray yet.

Hmmm, I thought a website called "ANIMECASTLE" would kind of give it away, but, I guess not...

bread's done
Back