Used Game Deals & Price Drops at GameStop

kart007k

CAGiversary!
[preview][img-r=1]1505[/img-r]GameStop/EB has a bunch of recently price-dropped games that can be picked up used on the cheap. Shopping on-line, use coupon code CAG16 and your Edge Card to receive a 26% discount. Add coupon code SAVER to get free shipping on a $25+ order. Shopping in-store, use an Edge card and this coupon for a 20% discount.

Click the link below for highlights[/preview]

Prices listed are new / used (after 26% discount):

$19.99 / $13.31
Dead Rising (360)
Stranglehold (PS3/360)
Condemned 2: (PS3/360)
Dark Sector (PS3/360)
The Darkness (PS3/360)
Conan (PS3/360)
Viking: Battle for Asgard (PS3/360)
Moto GP 07 (360)
Resident Evil 4 (Wii)

$29.99 / $19.97 used
Burnout Paradise (PS3/360)
The Orange Box (PS3/360)

$29.99 / $18.49 used
Dirt (PS3/360)
Need for Speed Pro Street (PS3/360)
Clive Barker's Jericho (PS3/360)
Timeshift (PS3/360)

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been looking for a deal on the PS3 version of burnout... GF has it for 27.99 used but I'm thinking I can get it for a bit lower. (Ebay has it around $30 or slightly less after shipping too).

Ugh... why won't GS let me buy online and pickup at the store?

The 360 demo was crazy fun and I'm feeling on that trophy-itis.

I got the PS3 burnout on the last day of the 20% off coupon so it's basically same price now after edge too, so I'm good. I saw an OB in one of my stores but don't think I'll pick it up just yet.. well worth the money

Some nice deals but too bad I don't have an edge card.

Dead Rising is one of my favorite games.

[quote name='thePhildown']Tempting. But I think I'll wait for the next PS3 coupon to bite. Thanks for the info OP. :)[/quote]

Same here, hope one happens soon.

If a good deal pops up this Friday I'd probably pick up Bloodshot, Dark sector, Warhawk and maybe something else depending on how my father feels.

if any cares.....i didn't see kane & lynch on this thread but i first saw it in my ebgames this weekend for 24.99 used. i think this is a universal price job.....just a heads up if anyone was on the fence about it.

I wonder if Condemned 2 really is a "temporary" price drop as it states on the website. I'd like to pick it up, but after reading a lot of the reviews, it sounds like most feel the first one was better and you'd enjoy C2 more if you played it first. So I thought I'd pick up the first one now and the second one later.

Hope C2 stays at the 19.99/17.99 price point (or lower, of course).

Picked Up Viking.....not impressed at all. It wasn't like Spartan Total Warrior and I recommend picking that up before this one

Overlord on PS3 is showing up as 49.99 new (was 59.99) and 54.99 used (doh!). This is the version i want... pleeeease go lower. :)

Hmmm, if it wasn't for the massive backlog of games I've already amassed I'd be tempted to jump on Dark Sector. For a launch generation title, I still think Dead Rising is a great game for the system.

Meh. Nothing more to add here except a bump. Thanks for the listing OP! I really like how you listed out new and used w/discount prices. The bottom line numbers appeal to my cheap ass shopper.

I swear i just went to the site for Lost: Via Domus but left with that and Viking: Battle for Asgard, Dark Sector, and The Orange box =/

still, $70 shipped (virtually overnight since i work within walking distance from the gamestop distro center) isn't bad

I was gonna pick up a few PS3 games (to add to the backlog) but everything I want is OOS...we'll see what happens friday when I get paid

Well, I picked up Dark Sector, Conan, and Condemned 2: Bloodshot. Not too bad since the prices were recently a lot higher. Surprisingly I was able to get mint condition for all the games.

[quote name='Samus']Too bad DeadRising is that ugly Platinum Hits. Usually I don't care that much about original label, but that PH is just...disgusting. Microsoft has no taste![/quote]

Haha, no kidding. I'm going to try and find a used non-PH version because of that.

anyone have a edge card # that they can share with me... please pm.
would really like to get the 10%off too.

[quote name='da2730da']http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?product_id=14101

Dont know if this is old or not. Just saw it when i was browsing through gamestop.
Its sold out,but i'm sure it's the same price in stores.[/QUOTE]
Nice find, hey did any one that has played this game notice anything weird about the graphics, they seemed much worse than the PS2 and gamecube version. I borrowed it from my friend and couldn't stand that it looked as if the whole image was compressed as if trying to watch a Hi-res picture downsized for small computer screen.

[quote name='Samus']Too bad DeadRising is that ugly Platinum Hits. Usually I don't care that much about original label, but that PH is just...disgusting. Microsoft has no taste![/QUOTE]

You do realize that the way the box looks has absolutely nothing to do with how the games plays dont you? It doesnt matter what it looks like

Hey guys been a long time member here and would like to take advantage of this deal but don't have an edge card and wondering if anyone that has an edge card number that they can Private Message to me, I have proven positive feedback and I'd appreciate the hook up.

(Quoted of d-bag Mike Honcho)
Hmm, whats in it for me? I know you can easily keep on using my number so it should be worthwhile unless someone else loves throwing their number around

What do want a blow job, a dildo in your ass, or how about your throat slit...I mean seriously typical douche bag response, the type of person that always wants something major for just a simple request, really showing your true colors there. I'm just looking to get in on this deal and don't get why you would assume such malicious abuse on my part. I've been around here longer than you and just reaching out to this forum community to a helpful participating member (which I've had a few of) and if you don't want to help whatever but this response shows your obvious greedy nature which you should keep to yourself.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='cruzincontrol']Hey guys been a long time member here and would like to take advantage of this deal but don't have an edge card and wondering if anyone that has an edge card number that they can Private Message to me, I have proven positive feedback and I'd appreciate the hook up.[/QUOTE]
Hmm, whats in it for me? I know you can easily keep on using my number so it should be worthwhile unless someone else loves throwing their number around

[quote name='channelx99']You do realize that the way the box looks has absolutely nothing to do with how the games plays dont you? It doesnt matter what it looks like[/QUOTE]
To collectors it does. Hell, I'm not much of a collector but I'll never buy a Platinum hits. Hideous box art

So if you use the edge card, do you get any money off the new price of the game? Or does it only drop the price of the used titles? These are the permanent prices of the games and not a weekly deal, right?

Nope, Edge is only for used games or accesories. Also anything listed in here can either be a limited time deal or actual price drop, usually it will say it

[quote name='toldawg128']Some great prices. Thanks for the heads up OP! I'll probably pick up Condemned 2 in the near future. BTW: The Darkness was already at this price.[/QUOTE]

I thought they all were $20 already accept for Dark Sector. Is it really that bad?

I need dead rising , orange box and burnout paradise. hopefully thseprice drops carried out in the canadian eb game stores too.

I'm going to get
clear.gif

Condemned 2: Bloodshot and maybe stranglehold

Does GS price adjust? I just bought Orange Box a couple days ago.

[quote name='Blackout542']Does GS price adjust? I just bought Orange Box a couple days ago.[/QUOTE]
Probably not, but you could just return it and rebuy it if you're still within the 7 days.

[quote name='Blackout542']Does GS price adjust? I just bought Orange Box a couple days ago.[/quote]

Depends on your store...

One of the store's I go to, the manager was a pain in the arse so I went ahead and did it anyway at another store (return/rebuy).

[quote name='IronsideGrunt']Depends on your store...

One of the store's I go to, the manager was a pain in the arse so I went ahead and did it anyway at another store (return/rebuy).[/quote]

I think it depends on the item, if its is used than you have 7 days for a price change, but if it is unopened new product than you have about 30 days for price change.

I would like to pick up Dark Sector, but I'm paranoid about buying used games from them. I'm anal about having to have the original box and instruction and I don't want to get just the disc.

bread's done
Back