Used Games - Buy 2 Get 1 Free at Best Buy

dc delta90

CAGiversary!
Hey all,

Didn't see this in the Sunday ad deals thread so adding here. Best Buy has all used games in a Buy 2 Get the 3rd free this week. Good in store and online. As I think was stated in other threads, the pricing shown online is the right price and is what will show up at the register. Not all stores have the updated prices shown correctly.

Free standard shipping on all .com orders continues through December 27th.

Well, I am not sure about shipping from the warehouse but I picked up Crackdown 2 used and it was complete, even came with an unused avatar item code card.

Wow... good thing I didn't open up that Assasin's Creed: Brotherhood I bought. I'm going to see about doing a return and rebuy this week.

[quote name='EZgamer85']Do Best Buy used games come complete or are they shitty like Gamestop where you only get the disc?[/QUOTE]

All disc based games are resurfaced and in really good shape. May or may not include the original box art and manual. Good majority seem to from the stores I've been in. Couldn't say 100% you'd get complete on .com shipments.

I ordered a bunch a few weeks back when they gave you a $10 giftcard. Some were complete, some were missing the manual and some just had the disc in a black case with their custom cover. Personally, I wouldn't buy used games from them unless you got a killer deal like the gift card deal I mentioned. Stick with Gamefly. They do a much better job.

I picked up Yakuza 2, Wild Arms XF, and Brave Story:New Traveler last week during the buy 3 get 30% off sale and all came in awesome condition. I was pleasantly surprised.

[quote name='robdees']I picked up Yakuza 2, Wild Arms XF, and Brave Story:New Traveler last week during the buy 3 get 30% off sale and all came in awesome condition. I was pleasantly surprised.[/QUOTE]

Fingers crossed on my order:

Klonoa:wii:
Wild Arms XF:psp:
Hoshigami:ds:

I'm going to see what the Gamefly year end sale looks like tomorrow. If I don't see anything I deem as must-buys, then I'll use my money to get more bang for my buck on this B2G1 sale.

Can can confirm that all games are resurfaced; all games I've gotten in-store and online (minus 2 of 10 or so .com orders, which were missing the artwork but manual was included) have all been complete.

[quote name='Gosha']Can you return the games to the store you order online if you don't want them after getting them?[/QUOTE]

You can but since they are sealed, if you open them you'd need to return for the same title. But if the store you go to doesn't have that title in stock, you'd be able to get full store credit for what you paid.

Anyone get confirmation of tracking on any of the games from this offer?

They promised delivery by Christmas, however I bought Crackdown 2 on the 14th and it's finally going to be delivered tomorrow. So I have my doubts that come Sat. or before the games I bought will be sitting on my door step.

Any ideas?

[quote name='VaultDweller']my order of 3 dead spaces 2 for $21 has finally shipped![/QUOTE]

NICE! My order of 12 shipped but my order for 3 is still sitting... hmm...

bread's done
Back