Used Halo 2[normal edition], Final Fantasy 2, Fatal Frame, Bujngai. FT/FS

billyknoxville

CAGiversary!
Halo 2 and Bukingai(PS2), Fatal Frame (ps2) are in mint conditon and come complete, FF2 comes with game only.

My want list is: GTA:SA, DOA:ult, Marvel Vs. Capcom 2(XB or PS2),Dead or Alive: Xtreme Beach Vollyball , halo 2 headset, Guncon 2 or cash. DVDs: South Park Season 2

Willing to consider all offers. I have over 70+ feedbacks on ebay under the same name.

I edited out the DJ because these seem to sell very well on ebay. Sorry CAG'ers.

Bleh, Smackdown vs. Raw is for PS2. I could offer my San Andreas for that Halo 2, but I already have the LE.. I do want both versions though.. hmm.. bleh. I dunno.

Hey cool, 3100 posts. Actually, no, I can't really stand the damn game and I was disappointed with it.. I just hate not having a variation of something. Hardcore XBox fan, I guess.. I have 87 games now..

[quote name='billyknoxville']Wow you want both versions of Halo 2? Hardcore fan. Happy 3100K post! halo 2 for GTA:SA would be an optimal trade for me :eek:[/quote]

I'll think about it, I've got a spare copy of GTA SA laying around but its on ebay right now. :whistle2:k

[quote name='suko_32']The dell dj is the older version right? Not the redesigned ones that dell is currently selling on the site?[/quote]

yeah its the first generation one.

[quote name='fmarxnge']i have GTA: SA but do you have anything else to offer?[/quote] I can offer you MK: Deception (ps2) or THUG2 (ps2)

bread's done
Back