Used PS2 system and taiko drum master game

pinkkirby

CAGiversary!
Does anyone knwo where I can get a decent used ps2 deal? I have seen posts in other forum for the taiko game 49.99... just curious if there is any better deal out there.

Eb and gamestop seems to have such a high price for used ps2 console , is that how the market is? I thought used system has to be at least 30 dollars cheaper than brand new ones....... Guess i am getting old and it no longer works that way.

Geez...how much does your local EB Games and Gamestop charge for pre-owned PS2s!? I'm pretty sure all EB Games and GameStop charge $129.99 for pre-owned PS2s. And $119.99 for refurbished ones.

[quote name='Socheata']Geez...how much does your local EB Games and Gamestop charge for pre-owned PS2s!? I'm pretty sure all EB Games and GameStop charge $129.99 for pre-owned PS2s. And $119.99 for refurbished ones.[/quote]

Yeah, been to both EB and gamestop, EB 129.99 GS 119.99....
just curious if anyone here has good experience with one or another.... Maybe other place for used systems?

Also if possible, I would want to buy a brand new "old style" ps2, the non-slim ones. I wonder where i can still find those......

You can get Taiko Drum Master at BB after a PM of CC's price and the GGC (if they let you) or just go to CC and tell them about BB's $5 off coupon and see if that flies. Either way the best price I've seen is $44.99.

[quote name='3QGojo']You can get Taiko Drum Master at BB after a PM of CC's price and the GGC (if they let you) or just go to CC and tell them about BB's $5 off coupon and see if that flies. Either way the best price I've seen is $44.99.[/quote]

Yeah, thanks. I guess 45~50 for this game is a great deal already. Now i just need a ps2 console. I really want to find out if there is anyway i can find the old style ps2 brand new sealed. If I must get used/refurbished I would hope to find somewhere cheaper than 119.99.....

bread's done
Back