Used PSP System $129.99 at GameStop/EB

reibeatall

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
I used the search function, and didn't find anything about this, so here it is.

As of either yesterday or today, the price of the used/refurbished PSP systems is now $129.99 because the new PSP Lite got announced. I'm not sure if they'll go down in price more, but it's finally hit that sweet spot for me.

Cool. They've been $129.99 used at GC for a while too. Though with the new bundle deal coming, that's a bit of a better deal.. especially since the new bundle includes a gig card

I couldn't find it online so I assume it's only in-store? I've never bought a used system from EB/Gamestop, what's the condition like?

Well a charger and system only is worth what, $100 shipped? Its okay if you just really wanted to save some bucks and get one right now out the door. Some stores, but not a lot, will have 4+ used PSPs so it might not be too hard to find one in decent condition.

I say if you don't have one by now just wait til the new system is out.

I agree with last few posters, if you can wait (I know it's hard to wait b/c I almost by one every weekend), you will be able to get a PSPSlim with Daxter, 1 GB memory stick, and Family Guy UMD for only 199.99.

I am glad I didn't give in and now I can start storing some cash on the side for the new one, coming out in September.

In related news, you can trade in your current PSP for $60 (at least that's what I was quoted yesterday). I'm torn between trading it in now to avoid future drops in value and waiting until there's a "trade in your old shitty PSP for this cool new one".

bread's done
Back