Used PSP??

nayr626

CAGiversary!
Want to buy one for BBS but I don't necessarily want to spend a lot of money for one game.

I've browsed my local craigslist and haven't found anything good.

Looking to spend $80-$100.

P.S: I've searched for PSP in the forums but the only website I saw was cowboom.com and they only have the older models as of now.

Thanks,

nayr626

There's a seller on Ebay who is selling a PSP 3000 for $80+$15 for shipping. It includes a 4GB memory stick and 5 games. I don't think we are allowed to post ebay links so you'll need to search for PSP 3000. There's 4 hours left on the auction. :bouncy:

[quote name='Rodster']There's a seller on Ebay who is selling a PSP 3000 for $80+$15 for shipping. It includes a 4GB memory stick and 5 games. I don't think we are allowed to post ebay links so you'll need to search for PSP 3000. There's 4 hours left on the auction. :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

Cool. I'll have to check it out.

They occasionally (probably closer to rarely) pop up in the Amazon Warehouse for ~96 USD, and most people who've bought systems there say they're basically brand new with somewhat beat up boxes.

[quote name='mission42']Since when can't we post Ebay links?[/QUOTE]

I had posted an auction link in another thread and a member called me out saying don't do it. :bouncy:

Black Friday is actually around the corner and last year I believe PSPs were as low as $60 for the old and $70 for the newer at Gamestop, so if you're willing to hold off until then.

[quote name='Squarehard']Black Friday is actually around the corner and last year I believe PSPs were as low as $60 for the old and $70 for the newer at Gamestop, so if you're willing to hold off until then.[/QUOTE]

Thats cool, I think i'll hold out till then.

bread's done
Back