Used Sega Dreamcast Fission Fishing Controller Giveaway on March 12, 2010

I remember by Toys R Us had an ungodly amount of DC Sega Bass Fishing games. If I win this I will be sad that I didn't pick one up.

[quote name='SovietSlayer']I remember by Toys R Us had an ungodly amount of DC Sega Bass Fishing games. If I win this I will be sad that I didn't pick one up.[/QUOTE]

I do not recommend DC sega bass fishing 1 and 2 unless you have lots of time. Very hard games. The fishes in those games are smarter than the real fishes. lol

I do recommend DC Marine fishing game. The graphics are awesome and the game is fun to play.

[quote name='JoeJohn']I do recommend DC Marine fishing game. The graphics are awesome and the game is fun to play.[/QUOTE]

Good to hear because that is the Dreamcast fishing game I own. I forget where I got it but it was like $2! I have not even played it yet.

Hmm, Dreamcast has been recently setup in the living room to play Street Fighter. Now might be a good time to do some virtual fishing...fishing controller or not.

:rofl:

Love the news section. You should expand it.

Wii Fit boards may be able to aid in terrorism detection. How's THAT for positive effects of video gaming !?!

[quote name='bmulligan']Love the news section. You should expand it.

Wii Fit boards may be able to aid in terrorism detection. How's THAT for positive effects of video gaming !?![/QUOTE]

Thanks for the advice. Will do. :)

You're welcome. Good Luck! :)

[quote name='basilofbkrst']Entered. Thanks Joe. I wanna kick some @$$ with a fishing rod![/QUOTE]

[quote name='JoeJohn']Welcome.

Got your email. It will be shipped out this week.

More giveaways are coming....... :)[/QUOTE]

Mind if I inquire about what your caused your hiatus? I really thought your site was dead.

bread's done
Back