used trapt at GS/EB 24.99

Does anyone own this game? Is it any good?

On game rankings it's only got a 61% average. I keep hearing about how so called rare it is but I've seen it at every store in town. Even $20 is a lot cause Joe Six Pack by next year will be dumping all there current gen games and prices on PS2 games will start dropping fast.

it's rare but not valuable, like the other deception games and fatal frame.

We've got a couple of used copies at the Gamecrazy I work at for $14.99

Sadly, the game didn't sell too well, and the customers I did recommend it to didn't really appreciate it and traded it back in.

It's a good game if you're a big fan of the previous titles in the series like I am though.

I can't wait till this drops to $20 or less somewhere I have access to...I'm all over it when it does. Hopefully the summer drop at TRU gets it there.

I agree, if you're a fan of the other Deception games then you'll dig this one. I saw it at gamecrazy last night for $13 & change used. I love the dark delusion traps in this game too. :)

[quote name='sethrhf'] Even $20 is a lot cause Joe Six Pack by next year will be dumping all there current gen games and prices on PS2 games will start dropping fast.[/quote]

I can't wait

bread's done
Back