Used Valkyrie profile ps1 at gamestop $37.99(out of stock)

fatbeer

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
Hmmm,Valkyrie Profile in stock in gamestop for $37.99.The price is way better than instore price compare to $60.The price is almost as good the old EBmourning coupons.Is it instock or not? It keep say in stock then out of stock?Glitch?

http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?product_id=934086

Add some search index.Some of the direct link leave to the game out of stock,but if you go to the search index you can add it to your cart.Weird.

http://www.gamestop.com/search.asp?...hcount=12&Keyword=valkyrie+profile&platform=0

http://www.ebgames.com/search.asp?s...hcount=12&Keyword=valkyrie+profile&platform=0

hey its legal for him to horde. Thats what makes ebay go round, and why I dont buy off ebay anymore, no profit to the middleman.

Why do you even bother posting the deal after you've bought 6 copies? You probably ordered more than that, but Gamestop only had 6 to send out. The very first person (pinoy) in this thread that bought a copy never even received his.

[quote name='fatbeer']I just receive my Valkyrie Profile a few days ago.All of game disks in horrible condtion.They were really scratched and have a difficult time booting up.I guess I have to resurface them.

[/QUOTE]

:lol:

were those 37.99? after tax, shipping, ebay listing, ebay final value, and paypal fees, a final value of $65 or less on ebay, shipping to the buyer...let's see, nope, not worth it at all. for the disc only ones, you'll get $20 or less in profit.

The japanese PSP version has also hit ebay, so maybe that'll cut in a little more.

good job, you prevented 6 people from playing VP for the sake of a tiny profit.

For every one person who posts their haul of VPs, there are probably at least 10 more who did or tried to do the same thing. :wall:

... and all I wanted to do was play it before the sequel came out. Looks like I'll just have to wait and pick up the PSP version now.

[quote name='KiySeph']... and all I wanted to do was play it before the sequel came out. Looks like I'll just have to wait and pick up the PSP version now.[/QUOTE]

not to mention the PSP version will have extras...

When does the PSP version come out? It seems someone bought all the copies that Gamestop had, and now my poor 5 year old, who's only wish for his birthday was to play VP. :-({|=

Just Kidding! We all know Fatbeer to be good people when it comes to sharing the deals with many of us CAG's.

Although I don't beleive in hoarding personally, it's his own choice.

[quote name='Apossum']:lol:

were those 37.99? after tax, shipping, ebay listing, ebay final value, and paypal fees, a final value of $65 or less on ebay, shipping to the buyer...let's see, nope, not worth it at all. for the disc only ones, you'll get $20 or less in profit.

The japanese PSP version has also hit ebay, so maybe that'll cut in a little more.

good job, you prevented 6 people from playing VP for the sake of a tiny profit.[/QUOTE]
In other words, Ebay and Paypal win, we all lose.

[quote name='fatbeer']I just receive my Valkyrie Profile a few days ago.All of game disks in horrible condtion.They were really scratched and have a difficult time booting up.I guess I have to resurface them.

[/QUOTE]

HA-HA! fuck You!

[quote name='RedvsBlue']In other words, Ebay and Paypal win, we all lose.[/QUOTE]

I wonder how much they got on 360 sales alone while it was short in supply.

bread's done
Back