Used Warhawk For $19.99?

polorsport

CAGiversary!
Ok, I saw the site yesterday posted here. Run by a cag member. But can't seem to find it. Basically im looking for a used copy of warkhawk for $20. Can anyone help me out?

thanks but there are no game crazy stores near me. This is CAG right? Why pay $30 when you can pay $20 for the same game.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='polorsport']thanks but there are no game crazy stores near me. This is CAG right? Why pay $30 when you can pay $20 for the same game.[/quote]

talking from a TRUE CHEAP ASS! "GAMER"!! :applause::applause::applause:

[quote name='Kandal']talking from a TRUE CHEAP ASS! "GAMER"!! :applause::applause::applause:[/quote]

He's definately at the right place.

OP the problem is you are asking for a deal on the best multiplayer game for the PS3 (a genre that is scarce, for titles, with strong followings like it has on this platform). So the scarcity combined with the demand means a higher price for a used copy.

Your best buy (for the money) is a platinum hits version IMHO.

Here's one on eBay with one day left for about $20 shipped.
http://cgi.ebay.com/Warhawk-for-Sony-Playstation-3-PS3_W0QQitemZ120290486613QQcmdZViewItem

Now that I have posted it the auction will get a billion bids.

You could try to find a big box retailer that has mistakenly marked the bundle for $30 or are simply trying to clear it out, along with the non-bundle copies. That way, you get the game and the headset, which is actually pretty decent.

Thanks goldenchild for the pm and everyone else for the help. Just scored one off amazon for $23.00 shipped with the bluetooth headset. /thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back