Used Wireless GH Guitar $40

I have been wondering where to get a GH guitar since I have been wanting a second one to when I buy the GHII bundle. I haven't seen the original Guitar Hero bundle in awhile. I hope that I won't have to buy second bundle of GHII just for the guitar!

Try Gamestop/EBgames supposedly they have used guitars for $20, but that's for a wired one, so I guess that's a good deal.

[quote name='icyjones']i can buy a used Red Octane Wireless Guitar Hero Guitar for $40. you guys think i should jump on this?[/quote]

mmm yes
75MSRP?

if it factory or professionally refurbished with free shipping?If yes,it's a good deal since most of these items look almost identical to brand spanking new items,not like the crap you see at gamestop.Just the shipping itself will be pretty expensive for a large item.

If your buying from some else,check the condition first if it good condition then buy it

it was at a hasting's. i say was, because i bought it. when i tested it out, it worked great. i'm very happy with it thus far. it didn't have stickers on it or anything which was good, but did smell a little of smoke. that has mostly left though. i since the retail is 60 on it, i figured it was a good price, and am happy.

bread's done
Back