Used Xbox 360, PS3 Games As Low As $4.96 Shipped @ Gohastings.com

If anyone hasn't played it still and you like the Gears of War-style gameplay, Dark Sector is easily worth that price.

Does the code give you free shipping for any game or what?

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']If anyone hasn't played it still and you like the Gears of War-style gameplay, Dark Sector is easily worth that price.

Does the code give you free shipping for any game or what?[/QUOTE]

Yeah

[quote name='crunchewy']Do their used games have case and manual?[/QUOTE]

I ordered a game from them a week or two ago and it came with case and manual. I was very surprised.

[quote name='crunchewy']Do their used games have case and manual?[/QUOTE]
Have ordered 2 games from gohastings. One came in a black case with no manual but had cover art, the second game was complete.

Some very tempting games in that list.

Can anyone tell me the difference between "used" and "previously viewed"?

So....tempting.....How are Virtua Fighter 5, and Prince of persia (cel shaded one) and Bullet Witch?

[quote name='chad2261']Some very tempting games in that list.

Can anyone tell me the difference between "used" and "previously viewed"?[/QUOTE]

Previously viewed are basically used games that were rentals

[quote name='Cysquatch']So....tempting.....How are Virtua Fighter 5, and Prince of persia (cel shaded one) and Bullet Witch?

[/QUOTE]

I have VF5 and Bullet Bitch and have to say they are good buys at this price. I paid a lot more originally.

Grabbed 2 games for the PSP

NBA 2K10
Valhalla Knights

Both say complete for 11 shipped

sad most of the 5 to 7 Ds and PSP games are pure crap not even worth 5 bucks

All three games I've ordered from gohastings Used came with the box+manual and a disc in great condition. One game I ordered did have a pre-paid sticker on the front, but other than that they've been good. And as far as I know Used is the way to go, not Pre-Played.

Not at that price, but picked up qubed and bound in blood with free shipping. Good deal on qubed. ok deal on bound in blood.

[quote name='ClevelandBrowns']Anyone order PSP games from gohastings? Are the complete or is it 50/50[/QUOTE]

I ordered Star Ocean : First Departure when they were still having the G2G14$1 and it literally looked like someone opened a new copy of it and shipped it.

Of course YMMV.

[quote name='jello44']I ordered Star Ocean : First Departure when they were still having the G2G14$1 and it literally looked like someone opened a new copy of it and shipped it.

Of course YMMV.[/QUOTE]

Oh wow that is awesome. I was looking to get both star ocean games actually. But just noticed both are OOS. May try and find something else.

Ended up with just one game after originally deciding to get 3 games in my shopping cart.

Last edited by a moderator:
Great way to stock up on older/less popular games.

I snagged:

Dead Space Extraction Wii
Cursed Mountain Wii
Prince of Persia 2008 PS3
TimeShift 360

For $26.58 shipped.

Saboteur PS3 went OOS on me, but I'm still pretty happy.

Thanks for the posting. I've been waiting for a free shipping code for goHastings, they always have good prices on games, just the 2+ charge per game is annoying.

Anyway, picked up Bionic Commando, been wanting to play it for a while.

Wanted Brutal Legend desperately, they never have it in stock!

Nice, was looking for a free ship code since I missed the previous 2 tuesday codes. Used it for movies instead. thanks OP.
How long are the free shipping codes usually good for?

Ordered two CDs for 3.01 shipped. Games were tempting but I'm fighting the backlog beast.

I wish I had waited to get Phantom Dust (XB) though, I ordered it during one of the 25 percent off sales and still haven't started it, and it would have been cheaper today.

And from gohastings Twitter this code only works for the day.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dang it Finally Brutal legend finally drops to my buy price of 5 bucks and of coarse with my luck its OOS. Super super LAME!!!! Off to cry my self to sleep now. lol

[quote name='netscorer']Thanks,

ordered FEAR Files for $5 - this game was always a rare find and commanded premium on the used market.[/QUOTE]

I've seen it used in almost every gamestop I've been to.

Just got an email that my order for Qubed was cancelled. They said "our sources were unable to ship the item(s) due to availability".

Good luck to everyone else.

Damn. Guess I waited too long. I didnt think about it until just now, but did the free shipping work on movies too? They have lots of good dvds for less than $2. Would have bought a ton of movies if this worked on dvds as well.

That is annoying as fuck, got an email this morning saying they cancelled my order for being OOS. Went back to site, readded games (they now say they are in stock), and of course the promo code expired. fuck!

[quote name='charlescheese']So do previously viewed games always come with case and manual, or not?[/QUOTE]

They don't. They're previous rentals, so they come in the black cases with no manuals. Get only used games from Gohastings, unless you don't care about the cases and manuals.

I am just waiting for another GoHastings deal, I am on the edge of my damn seat with the button in my hand with a wishlist full of games, waiting to push the button, come on Hastings, let me push the button, throw us a deal here.

And boom goes the dynamite! Now I gotta wait an hour to see if any prices change, dealing with this site is like rolling a handful of dice. Damn.
Buy 2 Used Get 1 for $1 MM123 is back in effect.

[quote name='Nightmarecast25']And boom goes the dynamite! Now I gotta wait an hour to see if any prices change, dealing with this site is like rolling a handful of dice. Damn.
Buy 2 Used Get 1 for $1 MM123 is back in effect.[/QUOTE]

Was gonna post that, some prices actually went up.....

[quote name='Cysquatch']Was gonna post that, some prices actually went up.....[/QUOTE]

Yep, like I said, handful of dice, sometimes it's a roll of doom and other times it's a roll of success, I just wish Smash Bros Brawl would come down in price, Jesus Christ.

Wish the free shipping code comes back// The games i wanted would have come out cheaper with that code then this B2G1 for a $1 ...

Thanks for the heads up though

bread's done
Back