Username Formatting

Downpresser

CAGiversary!
I was just wondering if it would be possible to make the 'd' in my username a capital 'D' I have no idea why it is lowercase, I must have been out to lunch when I made the account. Either way, it's a real annoyance of mine.

If this kind of question is not intended for this forum, or the forums in general, I apologize in advance, but any help is appreciated.

[quote name='Madskills1182']Yeah I was also wondering if there was any way to edit your username..[/quote]
Good, I don't feel like an idiot for asking now. :)

[quote name='CheapyD']shazam![/quote]

Thanks a lot Cheapy! This is about the third forum I've asked for this on, and I still feel like an idiot each time. :lol:

[quote name='Downpresser']Thanks a lot Cheapy! This is about the third forum I've asked for this on, and I still feel like an idiot each time. :lol:[/QUOTE]

the real idiot is the guy that invented upper case. the world would be so much better without it...

[quote name='eldad9']the real idiot is the guy that invented upper case. the world would be so much better without it...[/QUOTE]

qft

I'm gonna piggy back on this thread(sorry! it just seems pointless to make another thread about the exact same thing!). But I'm wondering, CheapyD, can you change my user name to Ahadi? Thanks in advance if you do.

[quote name='Moxio']I believe on the old forums (phpBB) it was possible to change one's username simply through their profile.[/QUOTE]
I don't remember any feature like that. Even the usertitle wasn't editable in our profiles.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']I don't remember any feature like that. Even the usertitle wasn't editable in our profiles.[/quote]Your memory serves you well. ;)

So, sorry to sound like a pest, but will I see a name change? Granted, CheapyD you must be busy as hell, but if ya get a sec, please hook me up with a swap-a-roo. Thanks :D

bread's done
Back