Using a PayPal Debit card on PSN

Sito

CAGiversary!
Feedback
29 (100%)
Hey All-

I recently used my PP Debit card to add funds into my wallet on PSN. Now, when you use your PP Debit card, the merchant has 5 days to collect the funds that are on hold or else they get released back to the account.

I just check my PP account and noticed that the transactions had "Expired" to the right of them, so I called PP and inquired about this whole thing and to sum it up, they told me that it was sony's fault for not collecting the funds (as they were there and were already on hold for them to accept) so the money was released back to me.

Has this happened to anyone else, or do any other CAG's use their PP Debit card to add funds to your wallet?

I was charged initially and the money came out of my PP balance and went to a hold status so sony could claim the money and they just never did, so its back in my PP account

[quote name='Sito']I was charged initially and the money came out of my PP balance and went to a hold status so sony could claim the money and they just never did, so its back in my PP account[/QUOTE]

I use my Paypal Debit Card on for psn purchases as well. I've never had that happen before.

[quote name='GogetaSS4']So what do you get to keep it for free?[/QUOTE]

Eventually Sony will come looking for their money, no business is that stupid.

Aren't CAGs suppose to use the "buy PSN cards from Best Buy to get reward point" routine? Use the PP card or whatever, buy the PSN cards from BB and add more R points, duh!

[quote name='Serpentor']Aren't CAGs suppose to use the "buy PSN cards from Best Buy to get reward point" routine? Use the PP card or whatever, buy the PSN cards from BB and add more R points, duh![/QUOTE]

I was a BB employee up until this past Saturday (4 years and 6 months!) so that whole deal was out of the question because we couldn't be issued regular reward zone cards, only the reward zone mastercard which is complete bullshit

Any yes, I am sure Sony will come looking for some money here soon, but no emails have been sent to me yet, but I am keeping the money in the account just in-case.

bread's done
Back