Using Mario 3DW Stamps in Miiverse?

Lanmind

CAGiversary!
My daughter can't figure out how to use the stamps you collect in Mario 3D World in posts in the game's Miiverse community.

Anybody know a way to do it? She has collected like 5 stamps so far

She has to post a message from ingame I believe after completing a stage and it must be hand written.

I hope that Stamps becomes Nintendo's achievement-type system for Miiverse.  They seem to put them in a lot of their games, even the casual games.  It'd be cool if people were able to show them proudly without having to be in-game.

The Mario stamps are awesome, btw.  A slice of Mario's history in every one.

I hope that Stamps becomes Nintendo's achievement-type system for Miiverse. They seem to put them in a lot of their games, even the casual games. It'd be cool if people were able to show them proudly without having to be in-game.
Agreed! Not sure how Nintendo would feel about forcing developers to create stamps for their games, but it would be neat if all games did have unlockable stamps that could be used anywhere in the Miiverse. They're certainly unique enough that it wouldn't feel like they were just copying Microsoft.

Whatever happened to the Accomplishment system that was seemingly a copy/paste of Gamerscore? Did that turn out to be false?

I would like to see Nintendo do some kind of achievement system, maybe call them badges and they would work the same way as gamerscore or more like trophies.

bread's done
Back