USPS tracking question

RiCeBo1

CAGiversary!
If it says "In transit," does that mean it's in the truck and ready to be delivered to me today? I want my COD4!!

I don't track USPS much since they rarely get updated, but they updated today. So yeah...

Funny thing is I already have COD4 on the Xbox 360, but for $40 through Amazon I didn't hesitate to order another copy but for the PS3. So it's on it's way like in the car? I'm still at school so once I get home it's on :)

In transit literally means it's on it's way to you, though it could come to you any day depending on where the item actually is at the time. It should tell you where the item is located when you enter that tracking number.
The closer it is to you, the sooner you'll receive it. ;)

I don't think so. In my experience the message I see the morning it will be delivered is: "The package has left the post office at 5:35 am" Or you may see: "The package has arrive at (your home town here> post office yesterday." Either of those two things you can assume it will show up today.

See that's why I don't like USPS' tracking system. It literally never updates, except like once every 24 hours. I better get it this week at least, I'm not waiting until Dec. 24th (according to Amazon that's the estimated ship date, but that's rediculous, 2 weeks to ship a 1/2 lb game).

EDIT: Sweet...just checked again and it said it arrived in my city as of 8 this morning. SWEET! I may get it today after all!

[quote name='RiCeBo1']EDIT: Sweet...just checked again and it said it arrived in my city as of 8 this morning. SWEET! I may get it today after all![/quote]

Yeah, usually when it says that, you'll get it that day.

If not, give it a day or two. Since the post office might screw up & scan it, which it'll show in the system as delivered even though it's in the middle of being sorted. Had that happen a couple of times.

Cool cool...now I'm waiting on my Dual Shock 3 too. If I get that today as well with COD4 I will be one happy man.

[quote name='RiCeBo1']See that's why I don't like USPS' tracking system. It literally never updates, except like once every 24 hours. [/quote]
Unfortunately, It's not tracking. It's only delivery confirmation. I wish they woud do real tracking.

suppose to say "out for delivery" then itll be at ur house today.
most of the time if its in ur city before 10am itll be at ur doorstop.

i always get my stuff 5:30pm no matter what. lol
ill tell u if i get my DS3 today since we got it shipped the same days i believe and we're in the same city.

i just sent a mean email to a company because they use cheap shipping that has bs tracking.
I really hate that crap. i live in the same state and supposedly its been 7 days since it shipped. no way it takes that long.

w00t w00t I got it today!! I'll be on all night now :)

[quote name='Furashu']
ill tell u if i get my DS3 today since we got it shipped the same days i believe and we're in the same city.[/QUOTE]
I got 2 packages today, but none of them were the DS3. One was COD4, and the other were my 5 Blu-Ray movies :) And I thought they were never going to show up :lol:

bread's done
Back