Ussa

Meh. If it's not Barack "I've got Hussein for a middle name" Obama mucking around in the white house, it's going to be Sarah "God makes me moist" Palin mucking around in the white house after McCain dies. They're both going to do whatever the hell they want, and the people of America are going to go along with it like obedient sheep just like they've gone along with everything else they've gone along with all their lives.

[quote name='Chuplayer']Meh. If it's not Barack "I've got Hussein for a middle name" Obama mucking around in the white house, it's going to be Sarah "God makes me moist" Palin mucking around in the white house after McCain dies. They're both going to do whatever the hell they want, and the people of America are going to go along with it like obedient sheep just like they've gone along with everything else they've gone along with all their lives.[/QUOTE]

Amen.

[quote name='thrustbucket']There are a lot of valid arguments against Obama in that video. Unfortunately there are just as many for McCain.[/quote]

This is bullshit and you know it. The Crotch and I already covered it, too.

The presentation is flash and not video.

I found this web site very informative and detailed. It has swayed my position on a number of issues. I have already early voted for Obama, but will use the remaining 49 votes I registered through ACORN to support John McCain.

[quote name='cochesecochese']You realize I'm not actually talking about politics in any fashion and am just dicking around...correct?[/QUOTE]
Is that directed towards me? If so, yes. I was just quoting the flash.

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']Is that directed towards me? If so, yes. I was just quoting the flash.[/quote]

Yessuh. No aggression intended, suh. I didn't watch the flash. Now I feel sad.

[quote name='cochesecochese']Yessuh. No aggression intended, suh. I didn't watch the flash. Now I feel sad.[/QUOTE]
CAP'N ORNERY!!!
But, I suggest everyone watch the video. It's hillarious. It even has the photoshopped picture of Obama smoking a ciggy along with Weather Underground and ACORN logos. Best political collage of '08 period.

Just watched the whole thing (last time I only got about a third of the way through). Loved the "Was he born in Hawaii or... KENYA!?!" thing.

bread's done
Back