UT2K4 SE (PC) $40 shipped free at EBgames.com

dhrez

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
EBgames has a price mistake and is selling Unreal Tournament 2004 Special Edition for the same price as the regular game - $40. The special edition comes with the headset, a making-of-the-game/tutorial DVD, and a "icon car emblem". Gamestop is selling the same preorder for $60. Use the EB Saver shipping for free shipping.
Cheap ass link

Stolen from Coupons at Somethingawful forums.

[quote name='Gojtron']Argh. I want this but am extremely hesitant considering I just got laid.[/quote]

Fixed it for you.

*Ordered*

Now, to sell UT2003 to someone at my work for a few bucks! This was the game that made me upgrade my comp last year. Hope I don't have to upgrade again....

[quote name='gemini'][quote name='Gojtron']Argh. I want this but am extremely hesitant considering I just got laid.[/quote]

Fixed it for you.[/quote]

If you don't mind me asking...what the bloody hell did you mean by that? You can't edit his post, seeing as you're not a moderator...

I'm so confused... :whistle2:s

"This isn't a mistake...somebody posted this a couple days ago at this price. "

It retails for 59.99
Go check gamestop's price

I think he means that since its been this way on ebworld's site for a while, that it isnt a price mistake. Maybe just one of those deals like the wario world for 9.99 that went back up to 49.99.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?id=1069299971587&skuId=6227665&type=product

40 at best buy too...i have a question that i hope someone can answer...now i want to preorder this game from bestbuy but rather than have it ship to me for free and wait several days...i am wondering if i am able to use the in-store pickup for preorders??

it is an option on the page and i rather do that so i can pick it up that day...anyone know if i can do this?? thanks for any help

I don't think that's possible. It takes awhile (at least it seems from my experience) for those orders to go through anyway, so I don't think you'd be able to pick it up the day of release.

I could be wrong though.

People, hopld up on this. EB B+M has new signing, get this game "free"

$10 MFR rebate
$20 EB Rebate
9.99 off w/ trade in of UT03 and any other PC game.

Could be very good deal indeed.

EB seems to have the better end of the deal if you want as many extra goodies as you can get.

They offer the Special Edition that comes with the microphone and they give you that Unreal logo.

Gamestop splits the two up as separate SKUs.

Both are Special Editions, except one comes with the microphone only. They only offer the ornament on one that doesn't include the microphone.

[quote name='Gojtron']People, hopld up on this. EB B+M has new signing, get this game "free"

$10 MFR rebate
$20 EB Rebate
9.99 off w/ trade in of UT03 and any other PC game.

Could be very good deal indeed.[/quote]

I understand the trade in part but where do you see either of the rebates? Links please.

bread's done
Back