UT3 (PS3) $24 Shipped

Hello there,

Well I ordered my Disagea for PS3 there and the transaction went smoothly and got a good price for it. Paid $49 which included the bonus CD soundtrack ;-) (of course you have to add shipping + tx, but it was still lower then what I could find around).

I thought UT3 (360 version) was pretty sweet... except that there's already no one playing it online. I traded it a few days ago... but I remember one time like a month ago I went on on a Sunday afternoon and couldn't find a SINGLE MATCH in any game mode. I finished the story mode in co-op (it didn't make sense...), but I thought it was a good game overall. It looks amazing at least!

I enjoyed this game, there's also a ton of user mods for the PS3 which gives it some extra value.
I haven't played the game in a couple of months, so I'm not sure how many people still play this online, but it was fun when there were people.

Well I ended up finding it locally for almost the same price. Over the weekend I stopped at Walmart (Northland Mall) and found it for 24.97 oddly enough. I didn't have any trouble finding online matches (Never waited more then 20seconds on instant action) so there is still some players out there.

bread's done
Back