UT3.... worth it?

drone8888

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Amazon is offering me UT3 on the PS3 for $50 shipped. I love my 360 though, and the controllers, and I love Live.... so....

Should I get this now for the discounted price, or wait on the XBox version? Is the game as good as it looks in the small clips, and do you think the XBox version will trump the PS3 version?

I am waiting for the 360 version myself. Live just works so much better and I am sure there will be far more people to play against.

With all the discussion of the 360 mod abilities being neutered I'm thinking that the PS3 version will be the superior one, of course this is all hearsay until the 360 version comes out.

[quote name='lbradeen']With all the discussion of the 360 mod abilities being neutered I'm thinking that the PS3 version will be the superior one, of course this is all hearsay until the 360 version comes out.[/quote]

good point.

[quote name='rodeojones903']I have it on PS3 and love it. The third person over the shoulder mod is awesome. Makes the game feel like GOW on speed.[/quote]

You may have just talked me into buying the PS3 version ;)

bread's done
Back