Uwe Boll Film Festival

Zoglog

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
http://www.downtownindependent.com/events/boll-film-festival

BollFilmFest_R1_01.jpg

so who's feeling frosty?

Sam Seed, an insane mass murderer, is scheduled for execution at the hands of Warden Wright. Before the executioner throws the switch, Wright steps in front of Seed, "Do you have any last words?" Seed, " I'll see you again." After three attempts to electrocute, complete with boiling blood that steeps from his eyes, he's still alive. The executioner, Wright & the doctor collectively agree, that the breathing Seed be pronounced dead. He is bound and buried alive. After biting & clawing his way to the surface, Seed, the blood soaked, enraged madman, is now bent on vengeance.

That sounds so awesome in writing.

haha

well at least he's keeping busy in the film industry.

What if he sucked this hard in something else.. like piloting a plane... or doing surgery on you... making your next meal.

Eventually he'll make like 200 movies.. none of them good, and he'll buy his way in with a lifetime achievement award or something...

I had no idea they actually held "shitfests".

Someone needs to monitor this event and record how many people leave in the middle of each movie.

Oh, and will Boll have a boxing match against each person that leaves?

~HotShotX

Certainly there is one CAG in LA who is willing to brave a Toilet Boll film festival. At least, for nothing else, to ask him what his thoughts are on being an equivalent to a 21st-century Ed Wood.

[quote name='plasticbathmonki']Certainly there is one CAG in LA who is willing to brave a Toilet Boll film festival. At least, for nothing else, to ask him what his thoughts are on being an equivalent to a 21st-century Ed Wood.[/QUOTE]

He's already responded to that Q many a time I believe, stating that he's proud.

I might goto the Q&A and Farcry Premiere for kicks since my friend wants to go.

bread's done
Back