V for Vendetta / Watchmen / Constantine (Triple-Feature) [Blu-ray] $14.99

This is a pretty good deal. Thanks for posting OP.
Never seen watchmen but I heard good things. I loved v for vendetta. And as far as constantine goes, I think they did a good job with it. Id give it a 7/10.

[quote name='joshnorm']Is this called the "Allan Moore Refuses to acknowledge these are based on his Work Collection"?[/QUOTE]
Good one:applause:

[quote name='Untamed Sorrow']$15 @ Target along with 300/Troy/Alexander & Jason/Freddy/Jason vs. Freddy combinations[/QUOTE]

They've also got a 2010/Contact/Red Planet combo

[quote name='Untamed Sorrow']$15 @ Target along with 300/Troy/Alexander & Jason/Freddy/Jason vs. Freddy combinations[/QUOTE]
Do you or does anyone else know how these are packaged?
I already have Watchmen and 300, but I would pick up both bundles that include them if it is 3 blu-ray cases bundled together. I enjoy all four of those other movies enough.
If they are all in one case or cardboard or something though, I'll pass.

[quote name='EYEL1NER']Do you or does anyone else know how these are packaged?
I already have Watchmen and 300, but I would pick up both bundles that include them if it is 3 blu-ray cases bundled together. I enjoy all four of those other movies enough.
If they are all in one case or cardboard or something though, I'll pass.[/QUOTE]
It's in one thick blu-ray case with a nice metallic glossy slipcover. I haven't opened mine yet, so I'm not sure how it looks inside. I too already have 300 but it's the digibook and its one of my fav, so I didn't mind getting it twice since I wanted Troy on blu-ray and I guess Alexander.

It sucks because I have one movie from each of these triple features already, ha. Except Friday/Menace/Set it off. They also have a western bundle too.

They are all 3 in one case, but there is room for all 3 to be separately packaged. So in essence it is a 3 blu-ray case in one case haha

[quote name='AEJustin1']They are all 3 in one case, but there is room for all 3 to be separately packaged. So in essence it is a 3 blu-ray case in one case haha[/QUOTE]

There has to be a less confusing way of saying all of that

Saw these the other day in Target. The cases are hideous and would make it impossible to keep the movies alphabetized on a shelf.

^ Ha yeah but I'm putting these triple features together in my collection, like I did with the Sapphire series and 100th anniversary blu-rays, just to have some kind of order. :lol:

Also I effed up by selling my copy of 2001 Space Odyssey blu-ray at the pawn, thinking I could just the triple feature. But then I realize the one in the triple feature was 2010 The Year We Make Contact. I got confuse because of the damn baby on the cover lol. Luckily they let me get it back. :applause:

I ended up getting Jason/Freddy/FreddyVsJason earlier at Target for $15. I'm keeping the receipts, hopefully BestBuy will finally have them for $15 too soon.

[quote name='blindinglights']Saw these the other day in Target. The cases are hideous and would make it impossible to keep the movies alphabetized on a shelf.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I refused to buy double and triple collection titles for that reason.

Movies are the thing I collect partly for collecting's sake. So I want each movie in it's own case so it can be on the shelf in it's alphabetically correct place.

Boxed sets of a movie series are the one exception I make. I like having boxed set of something like the Star Wars movies in a nice case that takes up less room than 6 separate cases would.

But I just can't stand multipacks of unrelated movies like this, even if it's cheaper than buying separately.

[quote name='dmaul1114']Yeah, I refused to buy double and triple collection titles for that reason.

Movies are the thing I collect partly for collecting's sake. So I want each movie in it's own case so it can be on the shelf in it's alphabetically correct place.

Boxed sets of a movie series are the one exception I make. I like having boxed set of something like the Star Wars movies in a nice case that takes up less room than 6 separate cases would.

But I just can't stand multipacks of unrelated movies like this, even if it's cheaper than buying separately.[/QUOTE]
Well....spend more money then.

I have found that after it's all said and done, I cringed at the money at spent on all those DVDs I have. Now, while I'll still buy BRs, I'll be damned if I paying extra for cases that I won't care about laterz.

Steelbooks can piss off too.

Don't get me wrong, I hate the lack of alphabetizing too but that extra money adds up. I already have 60 BRs without trying and spent, at the most, $15 for maybe 4 individual discs each. Everything else, I caught a deal (Harry Potter collection, Aliens movies, Matrix collection, Die Hard collection, etc).

If I didn't have Watchmen I'd buy this, then again I probably should buy it because I have the version with the 'Black Freight' (or whatever) and it's really annoying.

[quote name='Busyman']Well....spend more money then.

I have found that after it's all said and done, I cringed at the money at spent on all those DVDs I have. Now, while I'll still buy BRs, I'll be damned if I paying extra for cases that I won't care about laterz.

Steelbooks can piss off too.

Don't get me wrong, I hate the lack of alphabetizing too but that extra money adds up. I already have 60 BRs without trying and spent, at the most, $15 for maybe 4 individual discs each. Everything else, I caught a deal (Harry Potter collection, Aliens movies, Matrix collection, Die Hard collection, etc).[/QUOTE]

Fair enough. I should also note that while I do care about that kind of stuff, I've cut WAY back on how many movies I buy compared to back in the DVD days.

I realized I was mainly watching things for the first time from Netflix, so it didn't make sense to be buying so many movies that are just going to sit on a shelf and be lucky to get watched once a decade.

So now I'm much more selective and try to only buy things I feel confident I'll want to watch at least every 5 years or so.

So I'm not spending nearly as much on buying movies as I did in the past, so I don't feel any guilt about being a bit selective about cases etc. since I do still enjoy the collecting aspect of it.

[quote name='TheLongshot']Agreed. Course, if they had included League Of Extraordinary Gentlemen...[/QUOTE]

What, a triple pack of League of Extraordinary Gentlemen / Entrapment / Dragonheart, the Sean Connery Is Sorry 3-pack?

[quote name='elessar123']What, a triple pack of League of Extraordinary Gentlemen / Entrapment / Dragonheart, the Sean Connery Is Sorry 3-pack?[/QUOTE]
good one:cool:

[quote name='dmaul1114']Fair enough. I should also note that while I do care about that kind of stuff, I've cut WAY back on how many movies I buy compared to back in the DVD days.

I realized I was mainly watching things for the first time from Netflix, so it didn't make sense to be buying so many movies that are just going to sit on a shelf and be lucky to get watched once a decade.

So now I'm much more selective and try to only buy things I feel confident I'll want to watch at least every 5 years or so.

So I'm not spending nearly as much on buying movies as I did in the past, so I don't feel any guilt about being a bit selective about cases etc. since I do still enjoy the collecting aspect of it.[/QUOTE]
Gotcha. I just recently bought the dual pack of Amer. History X/A Hist. Of Violence for $8.50.

$10 per movie in a steel case then multiply that times those triple movies in separate steel cases and BAM, I'm back to DVD times. I love steel cases too but ultimately, it's just a friggin case in a time where digital streaming and downloads are becoming more prevalent.

Yeah, I never cared about steelbooks, so I never paid extra for those.

About the only thing I'll pay extra for these days is buying the movies separately instead of these double or triple packs as I'm anal and it drives me nuts to have unrelated movies packed together and not be able to alphabetize them.

Only other recent exception I can think of is I bought the US version of the Alien Anthology for around $40 rather than the UK version that's on sale for $25 or so regularly as I loved the book style packaging of the US version. :D

bread's done
Back