Vacation Shopping trip finds...

groundskeeper

CAGiversary!
Well read this if you like...I am not sure if this is the greatest deal or not but I think it was pretty good....

While I was on a Vacation last week I stopped into the Volusia Mall in Daytona. Remembering the Sears deal posted on CAG I decided to stop to Sears. There I found one copy of ICO new for $10.00. This was the second to last game that I am really looking for, the first being DDS1 new.

Then after a day at Disney I went down to Downtown Disney and saw the huge Virgin Records store. Looking around, what did I see... a new copy of DDS1 for $50.00. I wasn't sure if it was worth $50.00 I remembered that the repackaged one from Altus site was $45.00 and since I was on vacation I picked it up.

Unfortunately these were both the last in stock, but it felt good to finally get the last two games I wanted to get....at I believe a relatively decent price.

Hey if you wanted those games then it is a great deal for you. Especially, when some of your fellow CAGs have been trying to find Sears that have ICO still in-stock at that price.

bread's done
Back