Valkyria Chronicles 2: World Artworks $29.40 preorder @ Amazon

I got the first VC artbook about a month ago. It looks awesome and will get this newer one as soon as possible.

Maybe wait awhile to avoid the headache of what I heard about the first book.

Edit: I want Valkyria Chronicles 3!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='anotherpoorgamer']I got the first VC artbook about a month ago. It looks awesome and will get this newer one as soon as possible. Maybe wait awhile to avoid the headache of what I heard about the first book.[/QUOTE]

what headache? I own the VC1 artbook and it was a very beautiful artbook

[quote name='agentghost']what headache? I own the VC1 artbook and it was a very beautiful artbook[/QUOTE]

Maybe the orange spot thing. I remember when I got my vc1 art book some people said theirs had an orange unremovable smear.

My VC2 book came in today, was kind of worried that it would get damaged while getting here cause my friend got his copy in a bubble wrap envelope, but surprisingly my copy was delivered using that textbook box packaging.

Hopefully Amazon continues to ship the other artbooks I ordered the same way.

Got mine in today. What a damn surprise since I was only expecting my HighSchool-otD color edition and Drops of God manga volumes in my package. I was one of those that had those orange spots on my VC1 Artbook, nothing on this one from what I saw. Yeah the thickness is like night and day compared to 1 but glad to still get this. No 3rd game over here means we probably will never see VC3 artbook, so sad.

[quote name='lurkingsalt'] No 3rd game over here means we probably will never see VC3 artbook, so sad.[/QUOTE]

We might actually if the VC2 book sells well, Shining Force Feather was never released over here, but UDON is releasing the artbook for it in July.

[quote name='aerozero']We might actually if the VC2 book sells well, Shining Force Feather was never released over here, but UDON is releasing the artbook for it in July.[/QUOTE]

Yesterday, Udon said on their twitter page that the release of the VC3 art book was dependent on the sales of the VC2 art book. Get on it men! (and women)

[quote name='Fodder']Yesterday, Udon said on their twitter page that the release of the VC3 art book was dependent on the sales of the VC2 art book. Get on it men! (and women)[/QUOTE]

I did my part for the cause. Have you? *points finger at America like Uncle Sam*

Lasershit destroyed the first copy they got and never delivered it. I'm supposed to get another one today. I hope it's good.

Got mine, and am really loving the intricate designs (aside from the character art).

It's kind of flat next to my VC1 artbook, but hey, it's softcover so what would you expect. The cover though...really makes me feel a certain way...like what did I just buy. But when flipping through it, it's easy to just ignore that~

I've got mine on its way along with the reprint of the Ashley Woods MGS artbook. It's expensive to keep up on all these artbooks though. I have a stack of them in my room that at least half as tall as I am... lol

[quote name='HaLLuZiNaTiOnZ']I did my part for the cause. Have you? *points finger at America like Uncle Sam*[/QUOTE]

300px-We_Want_You.jpg

Put a VC game on Vita or PS3 that actually has Trophies and then this franchise will finally take off. I know I'm not bothering with it until then, even though I liked my VC rental.

[quote name='ElektroDragon']Put a VC game on Vita or PS3 that actually has Trophies and then this franchise will finally take off. I know I'm not bothering with it until then, even though I liked my VC rental.[/QUOTE]

I hate to break it to you, but the series has already taken of and flown away. Fans of the original care neither about Trophies, nor apparently portable sequels.

[quote name='9Tale']I hate to break it to you, but the series has already taken of and flown away. Fans of the original care neither about Trophies, nor apparently portable sequels.[/QUOTE]

I'd buy Valkyria Chronicles 3, even if it just had English subtitles. I'd buy a Vita if VC 3 was a digital only Vita game.

[quote name='9Tale']I hate to break it to you, but the series has already taken of and flown away. Fans of the original care neither about Trophies, nor apparently portable sequels.[/QUOTE]

That's BS. I would love a trophies patch for VC but i'm not gonna pine over it, I know its not going to happen. And I bought VC2 twice for psp, UMD and PSN download to play on Vita. Hated the story in VC2 but the gameplay was still there. Would give sacrifice my fingers or an eye for VC3 to be localized.

bread's done
Back