Valkyria Chronicles (PS3)

InertiaXr

CAG Veteran
Any deals on this? Best I've found is $10 off future video game from Amazon and $10 off $50 purchase using Bill Me Later but I can't see to get Amazon to accept my BML info...

Fry's has it for $50. shipping sucks though. It's pretty good shipping if you get multiple games though. It would have cost me $5 to ship one game, but I got 5 games instead including the guitar hero II bundle and it only cost $8 to ship.

Not a great deal, but it's $56.99 on amazon, with no taxes and free shipping...

the bad news is it takes 5-9 days to arrive.

GS offers an artbook for preordering the game. I wonder about the quality of the artbook and if it's worth the extra money.

Anyone know if the artbook is in Japanese or English? If it's in Japanese, it's the one that came with the Japanese CE, which I already bought many moons ago...

[quote name='eau']GS offers an artbook for preordering the game. I wonder about the quality of the artbook and if it's worth the extra money.[/QUOTE]

I think i'm going to get it at GS becuase of this :)

$49.99 at Amazon.com and $44.99 this week at Best Buy. Both deals seem to be limited time, so buy away! I don't even have a PS3 yet and I'm tempted.

[quote name='Jesse_Dylan']$49.99 at Amazon.com and $44.99 this week at Best Buy. Both deals seem to be limited time, so buy away! I don't even have a PS3 yet and I'm tempted.[/QUOTE]

you mean circuit city

[quote name='the_punisher']I think i'm going to get it at GS becuase of this :)[/quote]

I pre-ordered at GS. When I went to pick it up, they didn't have the artbook. :cry: I cancelled the pre-order and now hope to pick up a used/mint copy for cheap (Edge+Cellfire coupon). :D

Where are you guys seeing any deals by Circuitcity or Bestbuy being advertised? All of the pricing I'm seeing still says $59.99.

Sorry for the brag but I picked up a used but utterly mint copy of Valkyria Chronicles for $38.49+tax after Edge and Cellfire coupon. I think that someone just opened the game and traded it in to GS. :whee:

bread's done
Back