Valkyria Chronicles PS3

They still go for a premium. I recently sold a copy on ebay for $50 + shipping. At the same time my copy of Killzone 2 only went for $45!

[quote name='Nobi-Wan']I'd say it's worth full price to be honest. They've got some new content coming soon, too.[/quote]

I agree. I paid full price for this game on release and haven't regretted it for a second. I doubt it's going to drop too precipitously for a good while.

There's no reason to pay full price after waiting this long. ESPECIALLY since they offered pre-order bonuses for it.

Paying the same for a gimped set is illogical.

The preorder was a GS-exclusive artbook. VERY few people actually got the artbook. It was more the equivalent of a raffle than a real preorder.

I just got bought a copy from Gamefly for about $42 after a $5 coupon and 5% off membership. If you subscribe there or know anyone who does maybe you can get one that way pretty cheap.

[quote name='freshzen']Game Stop Game Days Sale starting April 5th! Should be $30-45, I'm guessing $40.[/QUOTE]

I am so on this. There are 3 gamestops by me, and 1 is really ghetto and never sells out of anything that isn't a sports game or a FPS.

bread's done
Back