Valkyrie Profile Lenneth 34.99 + free shipping @ outpost.com

Not bad, considering it is $35 to your doorstep. You'd pay more than that even if you went to BB and used a GGC. I pre-ordered mine from estarland.com with credit I had there, though. (I wish it would hurry the hell up too!)

I pre-ordered and paid in full for it at EB.. dunno if it's worth it to go back and look stupid returning it and then ordering it from here.

But still, $35 + free shipping is nice.

I agree that this is a good deal...However, in my experience, that Overstock takes whats seems F-O-R-E-V-E-R to ship. If you have the patience, or the game backlog, to wait then this is a good deal. Thanks, OP.

he posted a link to outpost, not overstock. outpost has very quick shipping, and i have had nothing but good experiences with them.

[quote name='icyjones']he posted a link to outpost, not overstock. outpost has very quick shipping, and i have had nothing but good experiences with them.[/quote]

:oops: Oops...My apologoes to the OP. Man, I need to get my eyes checked! :wall:

[quote name='icyjones']he posted a link to outpost, not overstock. outpost has very quick shipping, and i have had nothing but good experiences with them.[/QUOTE]

Outpost has very S-L-O-W shipping on popular items... I waited almost a month for me and my katamari and MGA 2 to ship.

bread's done
Back