Valkyrie Profile & Star Ocean: Second Story on EBay

Yeeeeeah.. wow, that's a good start, thanks guys!

They weren't pawn shop finds, I found them at an EB. I almost passed out, haha, especially when I saw how great the discs looked

edit: whoa, $15.50 in under ten minutes, Joe wants it bad!

//edit 2: whoa wtf, $30!

haha, I just got pwnt.

EB? :shock: thats even more amazing :D (you must have removed the stickers ;) )
I'm gonna estimate this'll go to $90+ shipping

[quote name='TUBAPRO1']I've never understood why people cared about case condition. The OP illustrates my point very well. And my guess is around 120.[/QUOTE]

its purely aesthetics - makes it look less trashy - same reason people mow their lawns. WIth the sitckers on, I'll wager they wouldn't sell nearly as well - I do the same thing when I sell on eBay.

Not everyone has spare dual-jewel cases lying around, I used my last one when I auctioned one of my copies of VP.

And I say 145. Do I get a prize if I'm right?

[quote name='Kryian']Not everyone has spare dual-jewel cases lying around, I used my last one when I auctioned one of my copies of VP.

And I say 145. Do I get a prize if I'm right?[/QUOTE]

I'll mail you a prize certificate ;)

[quote name='joevan07']its purely aesthetics - makes it look less trashy - same reason people mow their lawns. WIth the sitckers on, I'll wager they wouldn't sell nearly as well - I do the same thing when I sell on eBay.[/QUOTE]

I think you interpreted me more. I meant, you can buy a game in a shitty case and then just swap cases. Cases are always replaceable for minimal to no cost. When compared to condition of the discs/inserts/manuals, I don't care what the case looks like when I buy used.

[quote name='TUBAPRO1']I think you interpreted me more. I meant, you can buy a game in a shitty case and then just swap cases. Cases are always replaceable for minimal to no cost. When compared to condition of the discs/inserts/manuals, I don't care what the case looks like when I buy used.[/QUOTE]

:rofl: yea, I looked way too much into that - yea - case is meaningless as long as the stuff inside is safe.

[quote name='TUBAPRO1']I think you interpreted me more. I meant, you can buy a game in a shitty case and then just swap cases. Cases are always replaceable for minimal to no cost. When compared to condition of the discs/inserts/manuals, I don't care what the case looks like when I buy used.[/QUOTE]

That's funny, because I had that dilemma yesterday. I figured no one would want a switched out case, because most of the time it disfigures the case in some way, but this one actually went well, no marks or anything when switching.

Those fucking EB stickers ruined both of those cases, though. Not the half circle one at the bottom, those are the best to get off, but the price sticker was really, really bad.

the star ocean really bums me out i sold that game along with my original saturn collection like 5 years ago for like 50 bucks total

If that current knewb gives you any problems about payment, don't hesitate to throw a second chance offer to the princess. Very nice person to deal with - I think she got a suiky II off me

Dave

[quote name='MightySlacker']If that current knewb gives you any problems about payment, don't hesitate to throw a second chance offer to the princess. Very nice person to deal with - I think she got a suiky II off me

Dave[/QUOTE]

I'd rather sell to her, I don't think the current high bidder will pay.

$162.50.. or so it says with under 60 seconds left.. not bad, eh?

mm yep, ended at $162.50.. doubled my original spending.. not bad. Not bad at all.

bread's done
Back