Value Games at Staples

SamuraiSmurfette

CAGiversary!
Kinda like the racks of pre-priced games that RCSS got, Staples got in on Saturday. PS2/PS3/360/wii/DS 9.99-19.99

A few notables:
Radiata Stories PS2 9.99
Soul Calibur 4 360 19.99
Lost Planet PS3 (with bonus item) 19.99

Dunno if all stores got the same games or what.

The store I work at has it, Forza 2 is 14.99 as well, and a bunch of PS2 games are 9.99. I also saw The Club for 19.99. It should be nationwide.

Apparently Crackdown is available for $9.99 as well (but hard to find).
Also, Viva Pinata: Party Animals was priced at $9.99 but can up at $4.99.

Yeah we just got one of these racks in, and from what I'm seeing, selection varies. We have a bunch of shitty PS2 games (a lot of adver-racing games), some alright 360 and PS3 games such as Lost Planet, Kane & Lynch, SCIV, Forza 2, Call of Duty 3 and some other pretty forgettable stuff. The Wii and DS games are pure trash. Most are priced at $19.99, a handful at $14.99 and all the PS2 junk at $9.99.

Bioshock PC should be 10 bucks as well, or at least it was when I was there last week.

[quote name='poiuiu']Bioshock PC should be 10 bucks as well, or at least it was when I was there last week.[/QUOTE]
It's actually $8.97 now. At least at my Staples (Strathroy), we take off 50% for all clearance software, so ~$4.50 is pretty stellar. I already have 2 copies so I don't even think I'll bite on this, but certainly a good deal.

Bureau en Gros Salaberry/HWY 15 had the rack but no radiata stories to be found :(
many good games though

[quote name='Skardee']It's actually $8.97 now. At least at my Staples (Strathroy), we take off 50% for all clearance software, so ~$4.50 is pretty stellar. I already have 2 copies so I don't even think I'll bite on this, but certainly a good deal.[/QUOTE]

Wow! 50%! We're not allowed to take anything of clearance software, and we've got a big rack of it! Is that something new from head office? If that's the case, I would love to get Crysis Limited Edition for $25 and Spore for $12! Or is it just something your store does?

Yeah it wasn't something decided by head office or anything, we just did it. I think it's because we're a barrington store (i.e. less space) so we flat out have nothing to do with or anywhere to put the excess software. I've gotten some pretty good deals because of it: Supreme Commander for $10, Guild Wars EotN for $5 and Gothic Universe for $7.50. We're left with pretty much junk now, but it was kinda fun while it lasted! We also had some 360 games on there like Too Human (final price $15), Ninja Gaiden II (final price $10), Lost Odyssey (final $20) and Mass Effect (final $10). They wouldn't allow me to use my employee discount on them, though, combined with the 50% off :(

Went to Staples near the Central Station (Montreal Downtown) but they didnt have Radiata Stories.
Again, please let me know if you see this near Montreal Area.

[quote name='Skardee']Yeah it wasn't something decided by head office or anything, we just did it. I think it's because we're a barrington store (i.e. less space) so we flat out have nothing to do with or anywhere to put the excess software. I've gotten some pretty good deals because of it: Supreme Commander for $10, Guild Wars EotN for $5 and Gothic Universe for $7.50. We're left with pretty much junk now, but it was kinda fun while it lasted! We also had some 360 games on there like Too Human (final price $15), Ninja Gaiden II (final price $10), Lost Odyssey (final $20) and Mass Effect (final $10). They wouldn't allow me to use my employee discount on them, though, combined with the 50% off :([/QUOTE]

Do you think I'd be bale to price match? I'm also at a small store, but we just end up destroying everything we don't have room for, which sucks. I watched a fellow associate shred apart a leather chair the other day because we couldn't sell it and didn't want anyone using it after it was thrown out.

bread's done
Back