Value of 60gb PS3?

On eBay, averages around $300, depends on condition and what comes with it, too. GameStop sells them for $330+tax, but they also give a 30 day guarantee.

Yeah, it's nothing over the top in sales price. They're only uncommon and PS2s are dirt cheap (except in Brazil), so the BC isn't such a lucrative deal anymore.

I love my launch 60 GB, I don't think I could consider unloading it. I hate having old systems hooked up, so even though I own a slim PS2 still, I prefer to keep it in storage and use the 60 GB to handle everything I need.

Sold my 60GB PS3 on Craigslist today for $400. I included an HDMI cable, a DualShock 3 controller (sold my original Sixaxis), nine PSN games, and two PS2 games.

I originally bought the system used on eBay for $370 during the summer of '08, but realized that I never, ever touched my PS2 games after buying a PS3. I ended up selling all of them, except for MGS2 and 3 (love the series and never finished 3). I also never needed to use four USB ports at once, or the card reader.

I'm planning to jump on the Amazon PS3 package this Friday. I think I'm going to appreciate the smaller size and improved power efficiency without all the bells and whistles of the 60GB which I never even touched. People don't seem too impressed with the Amazon bundle, so I'm hoping it won't sell out too quickly.

Sorry, I kind of went off on a tangent there, but I think you could probably sell it for around $350 if you are patient enough. It took me about a week from posting to sell my system. Good luck!!

bread's done
Back