Value of a sealed Genesis game?

Yusuke-Urameshi-

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I picked up a sealed Comix Zone for the Genesis today .It's going on eBay for up to $15, but that's used. Will the fact that it's sealed make much of a difference for the price? I'd prefer to set BINs, but if no one here knows the value, I'll just make it an auction I guess.

Put it at a $75 BIN. Do I know what that game goes for? No. Are people on eBay dumb enough to buy it for that price or more? Yes.

yeah, genesis isn't, with the exception of a few games, a very collectible-for system. notable exceptions include Mutant League Football and i think Hockey, Shining forces, Phantasy Stars, Gunstar Heroes (not sure if this is its name, but Gunstar is in there), Herzog Zwei, and that's all i can think of. i have a complete Shining force, Phantasy star III, and a cart only PS II. wish i could find Herzog, it's like one of the earliest RTS games. oh and Gunstar too.

I still say put a somewhat ridiculous BIN on it. This is America, where we exploit stupid people. Case in point: Scientology.

if there's a cheaper BIN, it won't work. if not, then by all means :D

See no new ones that have ended, nor any new ones on sale now or in the stores. Anyone have a good estimate for a BIN that someone just may be foolish enough to buy it from me? :D $75 sounds good, but if anyone else has seen a similar scenario mention it so I can see what to do

Man do they need to revive mutant league sports games. When I heard Wii would play sega games the only 3 games that came to mind were mutant league hockey, football and shadowrun.

Just imagine those mutant league games with good graphics and all kinds of unique characters, not to mention that the controls and gameplay were up there with any sports games released at the time in my opinion.

You can put whatever BIN you want but if you check ebay completed auctions, you will quickly realize there are not as many retarded ebayer's as you think. most people who want something sealed is a collector anywhere, and they know the value. You do have to pay ebay fees on this stuff you know.

bread's done
Back