Value of slim PS2's (new)

Riyonuk

CAGiversary!
Feedback
53 (100%)
My friends and I just took a trip down to this Toys"R"Us we don't frequent too often. While there, we saw boxes of new PS2's, the white and black ones. I've been out of the loop for a while now, but I just wanted to make sure these weren't of rare value. They also had a TON of new PS2 games. If not, I'll buy one anyways, I miss the PS2 days! :]

[quote name='mtxbass1']Why would these be rare? There are millions of them on earth.[/QUOTE]

Well, maybe rare wasn't the best word...

There are used ones everywhere, I know that. I never see any new ones though.

I was going to say $50. How much were they at TRU? If they still want anywhere close to full retail, forget about it. You can find them any day of the week for cheap on Craigslist, usually with games and controllers included.

I'd love to pick up a brand new black or white slim, for use down the road, for $50 or less. Anybody have any for this price anywhere?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='sixteenvolt420']I'd love to pick up a brand new white slim, for use down the road, for $50 or less. Anybody have any for this price anywhere?[/QUOTE]

I would like to find one too. I still play my fat PS2 and 60 GB backward compatible PS3, but I want something I can open 20 to 30 years from now and play in case either of my other 2 systems die.

bread's done
Back