Vampire Night with Guncon 2 (used), $21.24 A/C at EBGames.com , Dead

Damn, I was really hoping to get in this deal. Vampire Night's the only namco guncon game I don't have and I need another gun.

[quote name='Howeraing']Damn, I was really hoping to get in this deal. Vampire Night's the only namco guncon game I don't have and I need another gun.[/quote]

I got like 3 guncon games and needed a gun.

I hope it comes back in stock soon

I only have: Time Crisis 2 w/ guncon 2, Time Crisis 3 w/ Guncon 2, Ninja Assault w/ Guncon 2, Vampire Night w/ Guncon 2 :)

I'll Pickup.... Time Crisis: Crisis Zone whenever it come out later this year (September). Also, I did Pass few Guncon Games already released but all of them not worth $10 :(

Does anyone know if there are any more GunCon games besides what I know of:

Time Crisis II
Time Crisis III
Vampire Night
Ninja Assault
Endgame
Dino Stalker
Resident Evil: Dead Aim

[quote name='jkam']Does anyone know if there are any more GunCon games besides what I know of:

Time Crisis II
Time Crisis III
Vampire Night
Ninja Assault
Endgame
Dino Stalker
Resident Evil: Dead Aim[/quote]

Well, Time Crisis: Crisis Zone is coming out soon, but I think that is all unless another one slipped under my radar.

[quote name='jkam']Does anyone know if there are any more GunCon games besides what I know of:

Time Crisis II
Time Crisis III
Vampire Night
Ninja Assault
Endgame
Dino Stalker
Resident Evil: Dead Aim[/quote]

Starsky & hutch on 2-player

Other than that, nope, not in the US at least. Japan and the UK get all the cool ones.

I am missing Time Crisis II and Vampire Night. When I find them used, they are never in good shape. I have 5 guncon2s though. I also have an Xbox MadCatz Blaster and the Silent Scope Light rifle, along with Silent Scope, House of the Dead III, and Starsky and Hutch on both systems.

"I like to kill things, it makes me happy." -- 5 points if anyone can tell where the quote is from.

[quote name='Duo_Maxwell']Damn, how exactly do you put 5 guncons to use?[/quote]

It ain't easy. Seriously, though, I don't. I've only used 2 of them, the other 3 are still new. Back-ups, I guess, just in case.

[quote name='guessed']

It ain't easy. Seriously, though, I don't. I've only used 2 of them, the other 3 are still new. Back-ups, I guess, just in case.[/quote]

If you don't want one of those, could you sell it to me or something, because I need a 2nd guncon. Just PM me. Thanks.

[quote name='Dok Diamond']i heard gncons dont work on flatscreens, anyone know?[/quote]
Your correct.

[quote name='Dok Diamond']that sucks, im not gettin one now[/quote]
I think if its LCD based your fine. But I'm not sure on that. (I only think that, I'm not 100% sure.)

[quote name='Sk'][quote name='Dok Diamond']that sucks, im not gettin one now[/quote]
I think if its LCD based your fine. But I'm not sure on that. (I only think that, I'm not 100% sure.)[/quote]

No, if it is CRT based (and therefore, not a flat screen) you're fine. Rear projection units that are CRT based work, too. LCD, Plasma, and DLP do not work because the lightgun relies on the electron gun scan pattern inside the CRT.

[quote name='guessed'][quote name='Sk'][quote name='Dok Diamond']that sucks, im not gettin one now[/quote]
I think if its LCD based your fine. But I'm not sure on that. (I only think that, I'm not 100% sure.)[/quote]

No, if it is CRT based (and therefore, not a flat screen) you're fine. Rear projection units that are CRT based work, too. LCD, Plasma, and DLP do not work because the lightgun relies on the electron gun scan pattern inside the CRT.[/quote]
Good stuff, could remember I knew it was one or the other. I read about it some time ago when the guncon 2 first came out.

Do high definition tv's work with the Guncon? I've got a projection high def and I've passed on a few of these deals cause I wasn't sure if the Guncon would work with it.

[quote name='Gnomeslayer']Do high definition tv's work with the Guncon? I've got a projection high def and I've passed on a few of these deals cause I wasn't sure if the Guncon would work with it.[/quote]

just check 1 post above..come on man..at least gotta read the whole thread before posting

all crt-based projection tv's will work..

the newer technologies like plasma,dlp and lcd won't

[quote name='gsr'][quote name='Gnomeslayer']Do high definition tv's work with the Guncon? I've got a projection high def and I've passed on a few of these deals cause I wasn't sure if the Guncon would work with it.[/quote]

just check 1 post above..come on man..at least gotta read the whole thread before posting

all crt-based projection tv's will work..

the newer technologies like plasma,dlp and lcd won't[/quote]

I read that, I just wanted to make absolutely sure that it would work :p

Man, when will the price of just the game drop? I've got enough Guncons, just want the game...

P.S. If anyone wants Endgame (looking to finish off that Guncon collection), I've got a selaed copy up for trade...

The game is suedo rare. And it came back in stock this morning and i picked it up. Only 1 though, id recommend checking it periodically!

what is the condition on these pre-played games from EB? do they come with artwork, instructions or is just the game and gun?

I heard it was a great Lightgun game so and im happy i was lucky enough to scoop in on this deal, took me 5 days and checking it every time i got on the internet but i got through...

[quote name='california1967']I heard it was a great Lightgun game so and im happy i was lucky enough to scoop in on this deal, took me 5 days and checking it every time i got on the internet but i got through...[/quote]

5 days?? Thats it?? Ive been looking for it for the past 4 months. Everytime I check eb though they dont have it. Although I dont check every time I get on the internet, just every now and then. I bought Time Crisis II, 3, ninja assault, and Dead Aim. I want vampire night.

[quote name='gsr']what is the condition on these pre-played games from EB? do they come with artwork, instructions or is just the game and gun?[/quote]

Sort of depends. My copy of Time Crisis 2 was in great condition, just a few dings on the box and the game case. My copy of Time Crisis 3, however, was brand spanking new. All they did was take off the shrink wrap. The game was even still sealed.

Given how these are older, I'd guess they'll fit into the Time Crisis 2 category.

Ive wanted the game for along time but its always been like 50 bucks just for the game so when the deal came up just looked everytime i got online and got lucky. You have the check right when you wake up too...

[quote name='LinkinPrime'][quote name='Masterkyo']I wish Namco Re-Relase "Point Blank 1/2/3" in one collection FOR PS2 :)[/quote]

Japan has it. I bought the import, but I cant play imports, havent found a cheap and safe way to play it yet.

http://www.toysnjoys.com/gungames.html[/quote]

the safest way would be to get a japanese ps2. I know that wont be cheap tho.

Wow, I had no idea they released a collection like that. If I ever see it for sale on another site, I will definetly get it (I had problems with Toys N Joys in the past so I don't want to take another chance and order from them).

As for playing imports, you could try the fliptop which is supposedly easy to install. I was afraid to try it and ended up getting a Japanese PS2. There were a lot of imports I wanted to play though (mostly Konami's Bemani games like DDR, Beatmania, Pop N Music, Guitar Freaks etc.) so I figured that was the best choice for me also because I wanted to get some PS1 imports that are anti mod protected so they won't run on a modded PS1 or with the Flip Top on PS2.

bread's done
Back