Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines

Sentinel

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Looking for Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines for PC. This appears to be completely OOS online or in stores. It is available on Steam, but I am looking for a boxed copy, and will settle for used. This doesn't have to be a great deal, even the "retail" $20 is fine, I just want to find it.

Thanks all!

That's a negative...the boxed copy of Bloodlines does NOT require Steam, and any time I have an actual choice on buying a game with Steam or without, I always choose without. I have a copy, but I loaned it to my father-in-law. :)

Thanks for the info, folks. It looks like eBay may be the only way to go.

Does anyone know if the unofficial patches can be installed on the Steam version? I have heard conflicting info on this. Thanks!

[quote name='Sentinel']Thanks for the info, folks. It looks like eBay may be the only way to go.

Does anyone know if the unofficial patches can be installed on the Steam version? I have heard conflicting info on this. Thanks![/QUOTE]
You might want to check the Vamp: BL Boards on STEAM...

...But a while back, people remember a new file added to STEAM users w/ Vamp: BL, in which they were questioning if it overwrite any unofficial patched versions of the game w/ the latest old official patch (Version 1.2).

bread's done
Back