Vanilla Gorilla Goes To The Bar

[quote name='Rocko']I don't see why VG's getting attacked here, really. I even got a chuckle out of the OP. :lol:[/QUOTE]

In all reality I got a chuckle from the story myself. I just like giving VG a bad time because he takes it all too seriously. :lol:

I enjoyed the story. It was very true to life, as it was just bunch of stuff that happened. Instead of some sort of momentous event.

However, drop the "I'm better than these drunk/stoned unsophisticated peons" attitude that seems to permeate your story. It will ensure you end up alone most nights. Trust me.

[quote name='eldergamer']I enjoyed the story. It was very true to life, as it was just bunch of stuff that happened. Instead of some sort of momentous event.

However, drop the "I'm better than these drunk/stoned unsophisticated peons" attitude that seems to permeate your story. It will ensure you end up alone most nights. Trust me.[/quote]I don't think I ever implied I was better than anyone. All I did was dump on the 2 drunk chicks that approached us. Trust me, they weren't anything that anyone here would want to tap. Actually, I shouldn't speak for Demo Man, since he'll fuck anything that moves....and some things that don't.

[quote name='VanillaGorilla']Actually, I shouldn't speak for Demo Man, since he'll fuck anything that moves....and some things that don't.[/QUOTE]

Sorry... but my name is not Jay. And my best friend's name is not Silent Bob.

I don't know what everyone is bitching about, your story was simply a story and I'm sure you did not intend to have a concrete point.

This almost turned into Tucker Max Tale. Except you were more genuine than he is in those kind of situations, un-plastered, didn't bang a hot chick, nor faked an orgasm, and you didn't pee in bed and blame it on her.

Good job!

http://www.tuckermax.com/archives/entries/date/the_pee_blame.phtml#1074

bread's done
Back