Various codes (Points, DLC, Trials, Rewards, etc.)

Jamaal23

CAGiversary!
Alrighty, so I have a few codes people might like to use; found them while cleaning up the house. Hopefully they all still work. If a code doesn't work... Too bad, so sad.

[Quantity] Game + Item (Comment)

Nintendo Wii Game Product Registration PINs:
Gone...

I think you get some kind of reward points or something with Nintendo that you can redeem to buy stuff. I should have a few more lying around and will let you know when I find them.

PS3 Pre-order Bonus DLC Codes:
Gone...

Xbox 360 Leftovers:
Gone...

So yeah, not only do I not know how much interest people have in the above, but I doubt they're worth much of anything in return, so they are FREE.

I do ask that you reply with some music you like (artist/group + similar artist/group), or films you like. It's always good to check out new stuff I'm not aware of or happened to miss. Can be foreign-language music/films as well as from any genre. Also don't forget to identify the item you're interested in.

I'll PM the codes to users with responses that I find interesting. Obviously my choices will be subjective, so no hard feelings to those who don't get 'em.

Thanks.

RJ

I'll post more as I find/get them. I think I have a few more Wii product PINs and one or two more unwanted PS3 DLC codes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm. If these are available, could I get these?

[1] Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 + Unlock Juggernaut (Don't see an expiry date on the slip.)
[1] Wolfenstein + Multiplayer Weapon/Power Upgrade (Might have been a limited time offer.)

I was thinking of picking up both sometime in the future.

Hey im interested in

[1] Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 + Unlock Juggernaut (Don't see an expiry date on the slip.)
[1] Wolfenstein + Multiplayer Weapon/Power Upgrade (Might have been a limited time offer.)

I love real hip-hop music, R&B and some Cantopop (Cantonese pop music). Now the difference between hip-hop and rap is hip-hop is more political and talks about issues in life/the world and not about guns/violence, girls, money, clothes/diamonds like rap does. Hip-hop artists I like are Nas, Wu-Tang Clan, Cormega, AZ, Biggie, and there are so many more (mostly underground). I don't like Lil Wayne, Soulja Boy, or anything u hear on the radio or see on TV. As for R&B I like Usher, Mary J Blige, Babyface and 112.

For movies I enjoy Crime/Drama/Thrillers such as The Usual Suspects, Scarface, Godfather, basically anything with Al Pacino or Denzel Washington lol. I also like John Carpenter's The Thing, a horror film. I'm also really into Hong Kong flicks, especially Stephen Chow and Chow Yun-Fat! Some of my favs include Infernal Affairs, God of Cookery and Hard Boiled.

PMs sent to Korahn, nastynas, and broccoli.

nastynas - Forgot to mention the good choices of Chinese films. I still haven't seen Hard Boiled yet... Check out Exiled if you get the chance. Pretty cool action film. Right now I'm going through the Vengeance Trilogy by Park Chan-Wook (South Korean films). Started with Oldboy and it definitely did not disappoint.

Also check out the Denzel Washington Venn Diagram.

The-Denzel-Washington-Venn-Diagram-full.jpg

Which was surprisingly more awesome than the Morgan Freeman Chain of Command.

morgan_freeman-chain-of-command-550x1453.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back