Various Newegg Games on Clearance (DarkSector 360 $35 shipped, etc)

espionage

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
(Credit goes to Capitalizt for getting me to actually comb through the NewEgg website looking for other game deals after seeing his post for Quake Wars PC on sale for $13 shipped.)

Note: UPS 3-day ground shipping seems to be $2.99 per game so add that to whatever prices you see below:

:360:Xbox 360
Stranglehold Collector's Edition $17.99 (from $37.99)
NBA Street: Homecourt $17.99 (from $27.99)
Dark Sector $31.99 (from $51.99)
Turning Point: Fall of Liberty $37.99 (from $52.99)
Turning Point: Fall of Liberty Collector's Edition $39.99 (from $64.99)
Rainbow Six Vegas 2 Limited Edition $47.99 (from $62.99)
Halo 3 Legendary Edition $49.99 (from $89.99)
Guitar Hero 3 with wired guitar $49.99 (from $79.99)
Karaoke Revolution Presents American Idol Encore Bundle $56.99 (from $66.99)
Rock Band Bundle $149.99 (from $169.99)
Sega Superstars Tennis $14.99
The Club $24.99

:ps3:PS3
Turning Point: Fall of Liberty $22.99 (from $52.99)
NBA 08 $22.99 (from $52.99)
Rock Band $34.99 (from $54.99)
Rainbow Six Vegas 2 Collector Edition $47.99 (from $62.99)
Guitar Hero III with wireless guitar $86.99 (from $96.99)
Rock Band Bundle $149.99 (from $169.99)
Sega Rally $19.99

:wii:Wii
Escape from Bug Island $16.99 (from $26.99)
Bionicle Heroes $17.99 (from $27.99)
High School Musical: Sing It game only $26.99 (from $46.99)
Guitar Hero III with wireless guitar $84.99 (from $89.99)
Jumper $9.99

:ds:DS
Mega Man Star Force: Pegasus $14.99 (from $19.99)
Touch Detective 2 1/2 $17.99 (from $27.99)
Draglade $17.99 (from $27.99)
Nanostray 2 $19.99 (from $27.99)
Drawn to Life $14.99
High School Musical $14.99

:psp:PSP
Daxter $14.99 (from $19.99)

:ps2:PS2
Guitar Hero III with wireless guitar $79.99 (from $84.99)
Rock Band Bundle $139.99 (from $159.99)

:pc:PC
Quake 4 $9.99 (from $19.99)
Painkiller: Overdose $24.99 (from $34.99)
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 2 $34.99 (from $44.99)
Enemy Territory: Quake Wars $9.99
Medal of Honor: Airborne $9.99

[quote name='wampa8jedi']Meh, nothing exciting.[/quote]

Just thought I'd let you know the RevolutionMoney's 25$ bonus offer expired days ao, referral hoe.

[quote name='grifter_mcgraw']Just thought I'd let you know the RevolutionMoney's 25$ bonus offer expired days ao, referral hoe.[/QUOTE]

I just had someone get their money who registered several days after the supposed May 15th expiration... moreover, the offer is still being promoted on the RevolutionMoney website.... so until I hear of people actually getting denied for it, I'm going to keep it in my sig and ignore pathetic jabs like yours.

[quote name='QiG']On-topic: Looks like the 360 gets the best of the bunch. Thanks OP

Off-topic: Revolution money... I haven't seen any merchants of note offer it as a payment method.. no way you'll get anyone to bite. (And yes, I did my research, I know who it's backed by)[/QUOTE]

I'm not going to continue this discussion any further in this poor guy's thread, but I'm rather clueless as to what you mean by "no way you'll get anyone to bite"... I've had fourteen people sign up through my link on CAG thus far, and I imagine most of them have been content to just get a check from Revolution Money and forget about them. In terms of its functionality, I know that several people at my law school used it to transfer around funds for social events since it's devoid of commissions (unlike Paypal merchant accounts) and a quick way to pass cash... outside of that, I'm aware that they have pretty weak applicability and to be honest I don't give a damn as long as they keep paying out cash.

[quote name='wampa8jedi']I'm not going to continue this discussion any further in this poor guy's thread, but I'm rather clueless as to what you mean by "no way you'll get anyone to bite"... I've had fourteen people sign up through my link on CAG thus far, and I imagine most of them have been content to just get a check from Revolution Money and forget about them. In terms of its functionality, I know that several people at my law school used it to transfer around funds for social events since it's devoid of commissions (unlike Paypal merchant accounts) and a quick way to pass cash... outside of that, I'm aware that they have pretty weak applicability and to be honest I don't give a damn as long as they keep paying out cash.[/quote]

Uh... I was JOKING, dude. Cool off, hothead. Jeez, this is why I don't post very often.

good deals there OP may just bite on the club. On a side note, Karaoke Revolution: American Idol bundle for 360 is now 50 at CC we had to do markdowns on them today.

[quote name='grifter_mcgraw']Uh... I was JOKING, dude. Cool off, hothead. Jeez, this is why I don't post very often.[/quote]

Speaking of JOKING... the Revolution card was one big joke for me. First, I try signing up and after approving me it doesn't let me get a pin number and tells me I need to call customer service. So I do, but it's a Sunday night and they're closed. So I email them. They never answer the email. So I email again to given them another chance... no answer. So I call during their weak (for a credit card) business hours and we work it out to me choosing a user ID of fewer than 7 characters. I even tell her that their system allowed me to do so and she agrees... nonetheless they are supposed to fix it in 48 hours. I wait... 2 days later it's not fixed. At this point I give up... obviously I'm not going to get my $50 buy.com bonus. I cancel... two weeks later I'm STILL waiting for the mail confirmation of my cancellation. Conclusion: this is one screwed up company that has 0 chance of taking business away from the big guys.

That said... I'm glad it sounds like others are getting their bonuses... but I won't touch them with a 10 foot pole.

[quote name='guyver2077']i almost bit on stranglehold yesterday and now its oos[/quote]

I REALLY wish people started playing the PS3 version online again.

[quote name='MidnightMarauder74']Are you sure? I've read poor reviews about this game.[/quote]

This, but even before that, the story turned me off, and so did the developer team.

bread's done
Back