Various Skylanders Giants Lightcore 6.99

[quote name='jizMasterZer0']Amazon has a few lightcores for 6.99, Free 2-day shipping for Prime members.

Prism Break
Prism Break

Drobot
Drobot

Eruptor
Eruptor[/QUOTE]

Sadly, these are the ones in the Target 3-pack, which I just bought a week ago for my son for Valentine's Day...

Not light cores but they have a bunch on sale.

Bouncer and Swarm are each $10

3 pack with shroom boom is $18, as is a 3 pack with Flash Wing.

Sprocket is $6

Series 2 Sonic Boom, Drill Sergeant, Whirlwind, Stump Smash, and Cynder are $6

[quote name='Methoes']What is the lowest price anyone ever seen Skylander figs on-sale? (Giants or the originals)[/QUOTE]
Best Buy and Amazon had the original figures for $2.99 on Black Friday.

[quote name='ajh2298']Best Buy and Amazon had the original figures for $2.99 on Black Friday.[/QUOTE]

Those were for the originals after Giants had come out. These are about as cheap as these new ones have ever been.

[quote name='ShockandAww']Not light cores but they have a bunch on sale.

Bouncer and Swarm are each $10

3 pack with shroom boom is $18, as is a 3 pack with Flash Wing.

Sprocket is $6

Series 2 Sonic Boom, Drill Sergeant, Whirlwind, Stump Smash, and Cynder are $6[/QUOTE]
Thanks, drill sergeant was one of the few that boy doesn't have.

Maybe a dumb question. My nephew wants a "Ghosy Roaster" figure. I could not find it at the store, is it still being made.

[quote name='ck76']Maybe a dumb question. My nephew wants a "Ghosy Roaster" figure. I could not find it at the store, is it still being made.[/QUOTE]

Ghost Roaster was only available with the Darklight Crypt adventure pack and didn't get a Series 2 release with Giants. From what I've seen it's not easy to find in stores anymore, but not impossible either.

I am about to give my son a Giants Starter kit. He also has Skylanders from the first Skylanders Mega pack last year (not the Giants). I noticed it seems like the Giants starter kit only has one Giant (looks like a tree maybe?) and two smaller ones. Any recommendations on a few (that have been mentioned on sale here) that might compliment his new Giants pack that won't overlap from the old Mega Pack? I have heard that Drobot is good, but the one mentioned here has poor reviews on Amazon.

Clearly, I know nothing about Skylanders...

[quote name='ck76']Maybe a dumb question. My nephew wants a "Ghosy Roaster" figure. I could not find it at the store, is it still being made.[/QUOTE]

I play Skylanders with both of my kids and Ghost Roaster is easily my favorite character.

Dammit, I'm tempted by Prism Break. Earth type is the only element I'm missing and it looks like the Swap Force starter will include: life, fire, and water. Eh, I'll just wait for a better sale. I beat the first 2 Skylanders already and probably won't play Skylanders again until Swap Force comes out.

[quote name='nny']Dammit, I'm tempted by Prism Break. Earth type is the only element I'm missing and it looks like the Swap Force starter will include: life, fire, and water. Eh, I'll just wait for a better sale. I beat the first 2 Skylanders already and probably won't play Skylanders again until Swap Force comes out.[/QUOTE]

The light core prism break is one of the best looking LC's IMHO...;)

Thanks, wanted a second Giant so got Bouncer and my wife liked the look of Sprocket.

Since the next game needs a new portal, probably going to get it for Wii U this Black Friday / Christmas, got the last two for Xbox 360. Glad the figures are universal at least.

Don't have any light cores, so thinking about getting Prism Break.

bread's done
Back