Various Wal Mart PSP Clearence & Midway Arcade Origins (PS3) $9.96

In for Midway Arcade Origins.  Thanks OP.

(Also, Loco Roco is a great game, especially at that price.  I would recommend it to anyone who doesn't have a Vita to play it on instead.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hopefully Amazon PMs Walmart's price.

Edit:

I just noticed Amazon doesn't have it but an 3rd party via FBA. Chances are probably even lower for PM so I will have to pick it up Walmart.

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw these at Amazon as well. I'm on mobile and the links would look like a mess.

$5-Fat Princess: Fistful of Cake

$5- PSP 2 Pack Socom: Fireteam Bravo and Syphon Filter: Dark Mirror

$7.98- PSP Dual Pack - Hot Shots Golf: Open Tee and Hot Shots Tennis: Get a Grip

$10-Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker

Is it worth the upgrade since I have all 3 Midway Arcade Treasures for PS2? Is there new games that's not in the previous installment?

just in amazon? eBay?

o.png

Saw these at bestbuy.com.  All are available for shipping

BUZZ Master Quiz - $4.99 ($3.99 GCU)

Fat Princess: Fistful of Cake - $4.99 ($3.99 GCU)

SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs Fireteam Bravo Greatest Hits - $7.99 ($6.39 GCU)

Michael Jackson: The Experience - $7.99 ($6.39 GCU)

Hot Shots Tennis: Get a Grip - $7.99 ($6.39 GCU)

Lumines II - $9.99 ($7.99 GCU)

FIFA Soccer 11 - $9.99 ($7.99 GCU)

MLB 11: The Show - $9.99 ($7.99 GCU)

Hot Shots Golf: Open Tee Greatest Hits - $9.99 ($7.99 GCU)

Madden NFL 10 - $9.99 ($7.99 GCU)

Plus others that are more expensive and others that are not available for shipping linked here.

Nothing great, but since people are looking for PSP games I figure this is a good place to post it.

Just for the people who don't know the Midway Arcade Origins(xbox version) has a handful of XBLA versions of the games that were delisted like Gauntlet, Joust, Defender, Robotron 2048, Root Beer Tapper, Smash TV.  I would assume the PS3 has the same versions, though I believe the trophies are different since many of them were never on PSN to begin with.

Just for the people who don't know the Midway Arcade Origins(xbox version) has a handful of XBLA versions of the games that were delisted like Gauntlet, Joust, Defender, Robotron 2048, Root Beer Tapper, Smash TV. I would assume the PS3 has the same versions, though I believe the trophies are different since many of them were never on PSN to begin with.
They both have the same achievement list. The games that were on the Xbox marketplace do not get separate achievements.

If you don't mind digital, you may want to check the PSN store price. It is sometimes cheaper for PSP games.

bread's done
Back